26

Me and Zico left my parents house and started walking down the street. His hand was intertwined with mine as we walked slowly up the street, swinging our hands together.

"I miss seeing you all the time. I hate that ive only been able to see you on the weekends..." He pouted.

I smiled. "Well maybe you can move down to Busan with me."

He sighed. "But my house is bigger and its right by your parents."

I nodded. He was right, there was many benefits with me living here. "But grandma-"

"We can visit her, leave her flowers and dust off her stones okay?" Zico stopped making me look at him. "Y/N, live with me, you're gonna have to eventually cupcake." He smirked.

I shoved him lightly and smirked. "Ill think about it." I looked around and seen I was by my old work. I jumped in excitement. "Look! We can get cookies or something!"

Zico rolled his eyes as I dragged him inside. I peaked inside and seen 3 familiar faces sitting at a tall table, messing around.

I stepped inside, carefully so they didnt see me. Zico caught on to what I was doing and waited by the door as I creeped around.

"I miss her, she was fun to mess with!"

"You sound like you like her or something."

"I dont!"

"Oooooh."

"Dont ooh! I dont like her."

"Mmhmmm."

"Really guys! She is Zicos."

I jumped up in front of the table. "Boo!"

Suga almost fell out of his seat, BamBam did. "Whoa!"

"Y/N!" Mino and BamBam yelled. BamBam was more angry but turned into happiness. They both got up and hugged me.

"You could have told us you were coming." BamBam pouted. "Is Zico with you?"

"Yes." A voice came out from behind me with two coffees and two cupcakes. Zico handed me one of each.

I raised my hand and Suga grabbed my wrist. "Thats a mighty fine rock sitting on your finger there."

BamBam and Mino both looked at each other with surprised face before looking at my hand. "Zico did you-"

"I did." Zico finished. "She is moving back up here too."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I didnt say that, I said-"

"Yay we miss you so much!" BamBam whined before jumping around."so who is gonna be your best man?" He wiggled his eyebrows looking at Zico.

Zico chuckled. "Ive gave it thought. Ive known Mino longer than you guys...You know you guys are all my best men, but im choosing Mino."

BamBam sighed. "I understand but Im still excited for you guys." He smiled widely.

"I want the best bachelor party, and a nice day for my baby." Zico smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah?"

"You know...you haven't called me Oppa in a while." He smiled.

I crossed my arms. "Well dont plan on it soon."

"Always with the attitude." He chuckled.

"Same for you too loser." I smiled.

He raised an eyebrow. "Loser? I am no loser. I am famous im an idol!" I started walking away and he scoffed. "Yeah just walk away from the not loser! Im a well known person thank you very much." I was laughing the whole time as he got annoyed and I drank my coffee in peace. This was nice...bickering back and forth...I enjoy it.