7

"Hey guys I'd like to introduce Y/N." Zico motioned to his friends.

One of them winked. "Ain't you a ray of beauty."

Zico laughed. "Indeed she is...Y/N this is Mino." I waved nervously. "He is a flirt when it comes to pretty girls.

Before I knew it I was being pushed to his next friend. "I'm BamBam." he held out his hand. I went to shake it when he pulled away and dabbed. "Oh!"

I rolled My eyes. "Ugh, really with that stupid thing." I crossed my arms and scoffed.

BamBam sighed sadly. "It's not stupid."

"Anyway!" Zico said. "Finally this is Suga." He motioned to a tired looking boy in at the end. Suga gave a little wave before looking away. Zico whispered. "He doesn't talk much and he sleeps a lot."

"Swag." I heard Suga say and I smiled.

Wow I'm very uncomfortable. I shouldn't be hanging around with these troublesome boys but if I want him to pay for the broken window I'll have to tough it out.

Zico sits down and pats his lap for me to sit. I roll my eyes. "I'll stand thank you." I sighed. "Can I go home yet?"

"Why?" BamBam asked. "Are you not entertained?"

I smiled. "Of course I'm not you're a bunch of noisy boys and I'm a girl who would rather be eating than to hang out with people." I scoff.

Everyone looked at me. Zico smirked. "I knew you loved me." He laughed. "Let's go get food boys!" he yells and everyone cheers. "Barbeque?"

My stomach growled. That doesn't sound too bad actually. But in the back of my head I was still annoyed. "By the way I don't love you." I narrowed my eyes at Zico.

Mino spoke up. "You got a feisty one."

"She's got a bad attitude." BamBam frowned. "But a pretty face."

I glared at them. "Oh shut up, I'm not staying long."

Zico chuckled while putting an arm around my shoulder. "I know, she's nice right."

I slapped his hand away before punching him the arm."don't ever do that again." I growled at him Before walking a head of them.

"I like her." Suga smiled.