15

"So." my mom broke the silence at the dinner table. "You've been spending a lot of time with that Zico boy." she chuckled.

I smiled to myself as it thought about this entire week. "Yeah I have, it's been fun."

"A boy?" my father interrupts. "You don't need a boyfriend." He grumbles. "You need to get money and move out." he spoke in such an annoyed tone.

I ignored him and responded to my mother. "I think I'm starting to like him to be honest."

My mom's face widened, along with her smile. "Really!?" I jumped a little bit almost falling out of my seat. "That's great hunny! He is such a nice boy, maybe you should try it."

I smiled the rest of the night. Maybe it really won't be that bad, my mom likes him, he is really cute. I could see us working out.

"Well I don't think you should try it." my father added. "You have other important things to do than making out with some thug boy from the streets who broke a window to get attention." He glared at me. "What if he just wants to play with you?"

"Stop it." my mother growled.

"No!" my dad yelled. "Its ridiculous how I can leave a women with 2 sons to stay with one who can't have any and had a disgraceful daughter!"

Tears threatened to fall as I stayed quiet. My mother didn't keep quiet. "That's enough! She is old enough to make decisions on her own! She doesn't need your input anymore!"

"If that's so true then leave!" He screamed at her. "She is disrespectful, annoying, and the dumbest child I ever fertilized!"

I slammed my hands on the table and stood up. "I'm sorry I'm such an inconvenience to you, I'll be going now, asshole." I spoke before running off to my room.

I slammed my door and crawled into my bed and started sobbing. What the hell did I do to deserve such an annoying father!? I have no where else to go! I pulled out my phone and dialed Zicos number.

It took a minute for him to answer but he did. "Yo."

"Zico, please." I cried. "I really need someone right now and you're the only person on my mind." I sobbed into the phone.

I heard rustling and then he spoke. "Okay, meet me outside."

"I need some where to stay." I spoke quietly as tears still ran down my face. "I got kicked out."

"No problem. Get some stuff and I'll meet you outside, you can stay with me." he said through the phone. "Before you say anything I promise it's okay."

I swallowed hard and wiped away my tears. "Thank you so much Zico." I sniffled. "Thank you for always being here."