"Ivy do you even know this guy?" Nath asks suspiciously.

"It's Ollie! I just told you Nath, do you listen?" I ask, my voice slurring. I pick up another shot and down it. Ollie starts to write something down on a tissue and hands it to me.

"Here's my number Ivy, call when you can, alright?" he asks me and I nod in return to his request.

"Will do."

"I'd best go." he says, offering Nath a shifty look.

"So soon? Aren't you going to stay for a few more drinks?" I ask with a grin on my face. He clears his throat, glances and Nath and shakes his head.

"I'll speak to you soon though, right?" he asks me quietly. 

"Sure!" I reply, whipping my phone out and texting the number he wrote on the napkin. His phone buzzes in his pockets and I grin, "Just making sure that you gave me the right number." I say, winking at him. He chuckles at this.

"I'll call you then, later on?"

"I'll be waiting," I reply. He turns around and walks off, a smile playing on his face. "He was nice, wasn't he?" I ask Nath before ordering a Tequila. The bartender suppresses a smile and hands me one. I drink it quickly and reach for another vodka shot but Nath stops me. 

-Nathan's POV-

   She just gave that guy her number! A random stranger. Does she have no idea how dangerous that is? "Nath what are you doing?" she asks me in a whiny voice. Drunk Ivy can be quite fun but I think she's had enough for today.

"Stopping you from intoxicating yourself." 

"Party popper." she moans glaring at me.

"You'll be thanking me in the morning."

"Will not! Why were you being mean to Ollie?"

"He's a random guy! You don't know anything about him." I remind her.

"You're the one who wanted me to get out more, aren't you?" she asks me in a slurred voice. She's got me there.

"Well… yeah it's just, he seemed a little dodgy…" 

"Ok well then lets meet other people." she says, a mischievous sheen in her eyes. Uh-oh. She grabs my hand and starts to pull me to the dance floor. "Come on Nath, loosen up." she says, pulling her bobble out of her hair and whipping it around. People start to cheer so she starts to dance properly. There's not denying that the girl can dance well what with all the choreography she does for her concerts. Soon enough there's a crowd of guys surrounding her and Ivy's laughing, her face alight with joy. I feel something stir inside me at this sight. I'm not quite sure what, but something. Probably just being protective over her because we're best mates and some of guys look a little sinister to me. A few of the guys start to get up close and personal, when I say up close I mean very close. I'm sure someone just groped her ass. Frowning Ivy looks around, then her eyes settle on me and she battles the crowd of men to get to me. She trips as she comes over to me and laughs at this, her hands are on my shoulders and her arms across my chest. My hands go out to her waist instinctively to prevent her from falling. "Why're you being such a party popper Nathy? Come and dance, please." she pleads. I look at the crowd of guys eyeing me enviously and nod. 

"Come on then." I whisper to her and she whoops before leading me to the dance floor. She starts doing her crazy dance routine which no-one can follow and I laugh trying to keep up. She notices this and shakes her head.

"What'm I gonna do with you?" she asks me getting very close. 

"I don't know, what are you going to do?" i ask her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me. Her arms are looped around my neck and her hair is everywhere, man she looks hot. A grin plays on her lips.