[19]

HARRY

I was currently eating breakfast with Selena and Edward and I couldn't help but to smile. Imagining the surprise I'm going to give her. I'm sure she will be happy.

"Harry, why are you smiling to yourself?" She asked and I chuckled. She frowns.

"What's funny?" She asked again.

"Nothing." I said and genuinely smile at her.

"To be honest, you are creeping me out. Don't tell me you're a psychopath because I'll leave this place sooner than later." She said and looked at me weirdly.

"I'm sorry I'm just caught up in my trance. Don't worry I'm not a psychopath." I said and eat my breakfast at the corner of my eye I saw her smile before assisting Edward to eat.

"You know you are weird." She said and I shook my head.

"I am your weirdo." I said and she giggles.

"Stop flirting with me not in front of my son." She said and I chuckled.

"Why? Edward knows you love me." I said and Edward shot his head up to me and nodded.

"Okay now you're using my son. Very low of you, Haz." She said and I just smiled admiring her. The one who got her knocked up is a real jerk for leaving her alone.

---
"Harry want us to be involve in this you idiot." Liam said. We were currently talking about how are we supposed to surprise Selena. Louis was suggesting that I can do it myself in a more private way but Liam insist and say that it's better for the public to know so the paps weren't speculating things again. I groaned.

"Well sorry to break it to you, genius but I think my plan is more appropriate." Louis argued back while glaring at Liam. Niall was silent because he knows that if he interfere in their arguments or side one of them they will be fighting more.

"Harry, I think it's your decision. Me and the lads are here." Niall whispered and I nodded.

"Enough." I said and the two of them look at me. "I'll do it at the end of our concert, pretend that the concert was done but I will come out and a single spotlight was on me. The fans will be in too. Like the one I did when we were in high school when I asked her to be my prom date. Louis you will help me to buy something for her later. Liam tomorrow morning I want you to tell our fans about the plan and Niall you help me with the serenading. Now that's the plan." I said and they all nodded.

"I think doing it in a private way it's more better but you're the one who's asking my sister not me. But let me warn you, Styles. One mistake you're dead." Louis said and I nodded.

"I promise I won't do anything to make it wrong this time. I hurt her once and that's enough for her to suffer." I said and he nodded. I mean what I said. I will not allow anyone to interfere this again.

"Just be sure, Styles because I miss the way my fist collided with your face." Louis said and I nodded.

"Stop it, Louis. You're scaring Haz away." Liam said and Louis smiled. I know Louis will kill me if I hurt her sister once again.

"It's okay, Li. I know the taste of his fist on my face." I chuckled and remember the scenario.

Flashback

"You bloody bastard!" Louis said when he saw me in the corridor of our school. It is rare to see him here because he is now in college. I don't know what happen to him to be mad at me like this but I'm pretty sure Selena was involve with it.

"What did I do now?" I asked him and got me shock when his fist met my face.

"You hurt her! You motherfucker!" He said and throw a punch at me again. I didn't do anything in return because I know that I deserved to be beaten up for what I did. He stop punching me when someone get him off me because he managed to tackle me down to the ground.