[7]

HARRY

"I told her that I loved her

Was not sure if she heard

The roof was pretty windy

And she didn't say a word

Party dying downstairs

Had nothing left to do

Just me, her and the moon." I sang and stop when I had my verse. The producer smiled at me.

"That was great, Hazza." He said and I smiled. The boys were outside of the recording booth working with some songs.

"Hey, guys! What ya doin'?" I asked and they all sighed.

"Haz, help us here." Liam groaned. I chuckled.

"You're a man of words, Harry. You do this." Niall said and give me the paper.

"What's the song all about?" I asked. They sighed.

"It's about a girl that's been hostage by a crazy guy but she ended falling in love and getting used to be around him." Louis said. 

"Can you sing the verse for me?" I asked them and they all nodded.

"Who's that shadow holding me hostage?
I've been here for days
Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away?" They sang and I nodded.

"I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to
Being held by you" I sang and they cheered.

"For Pete's sake, Hazza! You're the one that we need!" Louis exclaimed.

"And after that, there would be like,

Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, look what you've done now
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, you've got me tied down
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh" I sang again. Louis phone rang and he excused himself out of the studio. He came back with a frown on his face and when he saw me his eyes lights up.

"Yes! Harry, can you do me a favor?" He said. I nodded.

"Can you go with Selena for Edward's check up? I mean, if that's okay with you.  I know you saw Edward already." He said. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Her bastard of an admirer doesn't want to go with her and since you are one of her admirer again, you can go with her." He said.

"Okay." I said and stood up.

"But we nee--" Niall shut up when Louis widen his eyes at him. I frowned.

"Yeah, Hazza. Go with Selly, thanks for your help. We can do this." Liam said. I nodded and looked at my three bestfriends weirdly. 

"Sel, already know that you're coming. Just pick her up at Starbucks." Louis said and I nodded before going out.

---

I arrived at Starbucks 15 minutes later, since the traffic is heavy. I got out of my car and go in. I spotted Selena with Edward. I approach them immediately.

"Hey! Sorry if I was late the traffic was pretty heavy." I said and she just smiled.

"No, it's okay. Edward's doctor's appointment were 1:00 but I wanted to be there early." She said and stood up. Edward look at me and smiled.

"Can I carry him?" I asked her. Her eyes widen for awhile and she nodded. She give Edward to me and the toddler smiled.

"Hey, there buddy!" I said and raise my fist to him so we could fist bump and we did.