[5]

HARRY

After hours of the concert, we were done. I smiled and sighed. I go to the bathroom to take a wee and refresh coz we're meeting some celebrities. I got out of the bathroom and heard the boys talking to someone.

"The show was amazing, boys. You always did great!" A familiar voice said. I open the door of our dressing room and....

 I open the door of our dressing room and

I found HER. Sitting with the boys. I widen my eyes and Louis was the first one to see me.

"Harry?!" He exclaimed. All of them looked at me and we met eyes. She's so beautiful. She never failed to amaze me.

"Uuhhh... I think I need to go." She said. I widen my eyes and locked the door.

"No." I firmly said. All of them flinched. They know that I'm pissed.

"Sit." I said to her. She hesitantly look at my eyes and obey my rule.

"Harry, we ca--" I interrupted Niall by glaring him.

"Haz." Liam said. I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked. I averted my gaze to Niall, to look at Louis and then Liam.

"Why do you need to hide her from me? I know, I've done wrong but why?" I asked. Tears are threatening to spill but I keep it in.

"Ha---" "Don't blame them, Harry. It's my decision." Selena said. She motion the boys to go out.

"Why?" I asked. She sighed.

"You've done too much. Too much that it hurts when I'm seeing you." She said. I looked down.

"But why do you need to keep it from me?" I asked. "Why?! I know I've hurt you and everything but why?! Why?! Just fucking tell me why?!" I shouted.

"Because you're a piece of an asshole! I regret fucking falling in love with you! If Kate said that I love you back then, now, No!" She said. Her words was like a knife being stabbed to my heart.

"I don't love you anymore! And who would?!" She asked and got out. That's when tears flow. It may sound or look gay but it hurts. Hearing it directly from your love was painful.

---

"A-nother o-one v-vodka, puh-lease?" I slurred. The bartender gave another one and I drink it all.

"Mate, stop." Someone said. I order another but was stolen by a guy beside me.

"Hey! That's mine!" I said and look at him with furrowed brows.

"Come on, Hazza. We wouldn't want you to do anything you'll regret the next morning." He said and throw my arms around his shoulder.

"Who are you? How are you knoe' me?! Ar yo a fan?!" I slurred. Right there, my vision blacken.

---
I groaned when the lights blinded my eyes right from when I open my eyes. This is the worst hangover ever. I look up to the ceiling and remember what happen yesterday.