1. The best feeling... Abhigya Os...

This is your buddy crazymahiz coming up with another book with os/drabble series on our favourite pair Abhi and Pragya...

This is a book which is going to present stories based on all your choices... But purely and completely in your crazy's style....

Expecting all your suggestions and participation in this

Hope to see your comments and suggestions in this regard....

All the stories are completely copyrighted...

Text copyrighted ©Crazymahiz™, 2020®.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shall we move to the first story of this book...

" The Best Feeling- Abhigya Os"

This is going to be the first os on the viewers choice

This is partially based on munbae va song as suggested by srithabhya ,but it is completely with your crazy's special touch...

Srithu - my first viewers choice is for you....

Im dedicating this os to srithabhya , @akshcrazy sindya2001, @sridiyasai, @jeevaa ,jona who actively participated and pen down their suggestions....

I'm also dedicating this to AkshayaKannan2 ,who suggest me to write more os...

I'm also dedicating this to all my lovely n constant supporters.... ( I thought of mentioning all your names.... But the list is really very big.... oh my God how come this is possible.???)....

And to all my silent readers , who is bearing this crazy's torchures....

Okay... Okay... I understand....

Lets move to our os....

Starring:

Abhishekh Prem Mehra- an arrogant, spoiled brat who hates woman and is with lots of ego and attitude...