•One

"I miss you. When I say that, I miss you more. I'm looking at your photo, but still I miss you. Time is so cruel , I hate us.
Now it's hard to even see each other's faces."

•••

Chapter I : Time Tried To Stop One

[A/N] while reading this try to play the music ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

"Fuck this life!!!! Aghhhhh!!!"

I groaned in pain.
"Okay so we'll be having our next World Tour next month so be prepared and next week y'all practice, Jimin your doing great in rapping comeback tomorrow. So that's it we're dismissed."

"Can't wait to see our beautiful ARMYs next month" "Hey Maknae can you pass me th-" "I dont know, why don't you ask your HWARANG hyungs" "Hey Stab It!!"
"No S-T-O-P   I-T!!" Yeah~ Zirconuim, Einsteinium." "What?! There's nothing like that" "Oh, EXCUSE ME~" "Jimin You Got No Jams" "oh my hearteu ish my hearteu ish" "Hey Snow White what about you?" "I don't give shit, so fuck
off" "tsk tsk tsk your no fun"

"Guys I'll leave now"
What an exhausted day. I make my way to my apartment when I heard sobbing. I followed the voice of sobbing until-there she is. She?

"Hey what are you doing here? It's cold at the outside" I came near to her then she stopped crying. "Hey you okay?" "Do I looked okay?!" I was shocked. Did she shouted on me? "Sorry" "Why don't you come inside my apartment to warm you, it's too cold here" "No, thanks but I'm going now bye, thanks for little company" huh? weird. Well I'm just planning to see her face, I bet she's beautiful. But I'm more beautiful than her *flips hair* admit it.

I followed her gaze until she disappeared in my sight. Sigh.