part 51

Avery pov-

"How did this even happen?" I distantly hear my moms voice, I then feel the weight of someone's hand in mine. "This is all my fault!" Matty yells and I hear pacing. "You did this to my daughter? I'm going to fucking kill you!" My dad yells. "Bo you need to get ahold of yourself, calm the hell down." My mom snaps, I try to squeeze her hand to agree.

"Guys, she's awake." She says as I opened my eyes and see my parents by my side, I look further behind them and see Matty. "Get him out of here. I don't want him here." I tell them, Matty's face was full of sadness and remorse. "Avery, I'm so-," he starts off, "no just get out of here." I say and he walks out quickly.

I start to feel a sharp pain in my left arm, I look down at it to see that it had a cast on it. "What happened?" I ask and remove my hand from my moms so I could skim it over my cast. "You ran a red light, I don't know if you did it on accident or what. However, you were the only one who broke a bone in the injury, the other driver had a concussion." She says, my stomach churns with guilt. "I'm so sorry about your car, I'll pay to get it repaired, and I'll pay for the insurance. I'm so sorry." I say and she shakes her head.

"Babe we're just glad that you're okay. We're lucky it's just a broken arm and a few bruises." My dad finally says, he leans in to kiss my forehead. "Was it an accident?" Mom asks and I laugh. "Why wouldn't it be? I didn't do it for fun." I say jokingly. "We can never tell with you." Dad says and I shake my head. "My anger was clouding my thoughts. I was zoned out and it was stupid of me." I clarify and they nod.

"What had you so angered that you ran a fucking red light?" My dad asks and I sigh. "I broke up with Matty, he was cheating on me." I tell them, their eyes widen. "What the fuck? I'm gonna hurt him." My dad says and I chuckle. "Don't worry about it dad, I'm sure he'll learn his lesson." I say and he shakes his head. "Oh I'm sure he will." He says suspiciously. "Okay. Well, there's something else you should know." I say and mom leans forward slightly.

"You're pregnant. Holy shit." She says and I couldn't stop myself from nodding. "I am, I'm so sorry." I say and her eyes widen. "WHAT IN THE HELL." Dad yells and I laugh. "Totally kidding, I'm not pregnant. I was going to say that Matty and I are under a contract that makes us date. We actually started 'dating' back in June." I say and they sigh in relief. "God I'm glad there won't be another you roaming this earth just yet." Dad says and I scoff. "Shut up! I'm amazing." I say and mom shakes her head.

"So you guys are technically dating still?" She asks and I nod. "We have until January." I tell her and she discretely nods. "Well you can always come live with us until his tour is over with, I mean the contract is useless while he's gone." Dad suggests. "I'm in a band. I can't be 14 hours away from them." I tell them and they sigh. "You have a broken arm, so you can't play." Mom points out, I shrug. "I still have interviews and band things. I appreciate the offer." I tell them.

"Well we're gonna go so you can rest, call us if you need anything." Mom tells me, she leans over to kiss my cheek. Dad gives me another kiss on my forehead. I wave them off as they walk out. I close my eyes, but I hear some chatter outside of my door. "Knock, knock." Adams soft voice says, I open my eyes to see all of the boys (but not Matty).

"Hey." I say wearily. "Can we visit? Only if you're not too tired." Ross says and I nod. "Take a seat, one of you can sit on the bed." I say and move my feet over. Ross and Adam sit in the chairs, George sits on the bed with me.

"What happened Ave?" George asks and I snort. "As you can tell I broke my arm. Anyways, I ran a red light on accident." I say and they shake their heads. "How did you run a red light on accident?" Adam asks. "My mind was clouded by my anger." I say and George gives me a look. "So because you were angry at Matty you got in an accident?" He asks and I nod. "You could say that." I say and Ross shakes his head.

"I shouldn't of let you come out here, I knew he was cheating yet I never told you. You wouldn't of been in this accident if you would of stayed in San Fran." Ross says and I take a deep breath in. "Ross, I already suspected it. The trip wasn't all in vain, I still get to see my family. It's all good, my cast should be off in a month or so. It'll work out." I say and Ross puts his head down.

"Honestly Ave, we're on your side. We love Matty, but he did something so stupid to you. We're here to help you." Adam says and I smile. "Thanks guys, I love y'all." I say and open my arms up. We all get in a huge hug. "Sorry that we didn't stay longer, but we're going to let you rest." Ross says and they individually hug me. "Bye Ave." George says and they all walk out.

---

I wake up because of the pain in my stomach and my arm, I clutch my side. "Hey are you okay?" I hear a voice say, it was Matty. "I'm fine, what do you want? Why are you here?" I ask and he sighs. "I wanted to make sure you were okay." He says and I scoff. "I don't need you to, you're not my boyfriend anymore. Actually, you never really were." I say and he clears his throat. "I'm sorry." He says and I laugh.

"I'm sure as hell that you are." I say and he tries to hold my hand. I remove it, "don't touch me Matty. I'm still pissed off." I tell him. "I could tell." He says and I roll my eyes. The pain seeps it's way through my whole body, I cringe at the horrible feeling.

"Do you want me to call a nurse?" He asks and I shake my head. "I'm fine, just leave." I say and he stands up. I start to feel vomit make it's way up my esophagus, so I grab his hand before he walks off. "Pass me the trash can. Now." I say and Matty hands it to me quickly. I throw up in the trash can while Matty holds my hair back. "Holy fuck Ave, that's blood." Matty says and runs out of the room. He comes back with a few nurses. "Let's get you into scanning, come on." The nurse says and rolls me out of the room, Matty stood there helplessly.

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER, iVE BEEN SO SLEEPY SO IVE BEEN FALLING ASLEEP BEFORe I COULD WRITE... SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS LMAO I SUCK AT WRITING