Chapter 1: Meetings

You walked through the forest. It was night, and there were always enemy dragons flying about.

You found a place to rest, shooting a plasma bolt to warm the ground, you lay down. Sleep isn't easy to capture on a night like this. It was cold, and the other dragons wouldn't shut up.

You place your paws over your ears and close your eyes. You start to drift off when you hear a low growl close by.

Shooting upright, you listen closely for any movement or another sign of life. The bushes rustle to your left, and you snap your head in that direction.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Said a deep voice. "Who are you?" You demand. "That does not matter princess." Chuckled another disembodied voice.

The rustling gets closer, and you shrink down in fear. "Are you afraid little one?" Mocks the deep voice. "G...g...go aw...ay."You stutter.

"NEVER!" Laughs the dragon, as he jumps out of the bushes. Three others follow on different sides of you. "What do you want from me?!" You demand, regaining confidence.

"A queen." Said the dragon pounceing on you, and pinning you. "As if!"You spit knocking him back.

You get ready to take off into the night, but are tackled by the dragons companion. "Why do you need me as a queen? I'm a dirty filthy rouge. Or I am as your kind calls me." You ask.

"Well, or kind are very despret. Our queen has died, and no one wants to take the role, so we need you." He explained.

"My answer is still no." You say. "Well then." He chuckles walking over to you. He lifts his paw and claws your side.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

*Toothless's POV*

I was out for a night ride with my rider, hiccup, when suddenly we hear a screech.

"Come on bud, let's go find out were that came from." He said. I nod and follow were more screams are coming from.

*Your POV*

The dragon gave me one last swipe on the nose, and flew off, his friends following.

They left you there to die. You had cuts and bruises all over your body and one of your wings was bent in a awkward angle. Plus Your tail had been broken.

You hear a loud thump next to you, thinking it was the drangons coming back to finish you off you try to shrink back In fear, but the pain is to much.

Then everything is black.

Hey dragon fanatics. Do you like the book so far? I am writing this because my friend reads toothless x readers, and I thought, "Hey, seems cool. I shall now write one" ok those aren't my exact words, but still. Remember to like, and comment. I want to hear your ideas!

Peace ✌