prologue

It was the end of the day and the rain started to pour hard. Hara jumped our of the car, she forgot to get her folder under her desk. She ran inside the school campus.

"Where are you going?" Hyorin said as she roll down the car window down. 

"To get my folder!" shouted Hara. "I forgot to get it, I'll be back. Tell apa that it'll only be a minute!" she ran as fast as she could and reached the fourth floor in no time.

She peeks her head on her classroom and saw there was no one inside. She sighs in relief as she sees her folder under her arm chair. She quickly got it and ran outside. A room with the light's open caught her eye. 

She peeks inside and realized that it's Jongin's room. She looked at the teacher's table and saw the sitting arrangement. The funky anime drawings made her stare and looked at it more. It goes starting from the fourth row. Tao, Jongdae, Jongin and Sehun. Hara sat on Jongin's seat and smiled. 

"So, I feel like sitting on his lap!" She laughed and kept on fangirling on his seat. "I hope he could really be here! And also, I am really sitting on his lap!" 

Hara was about to leave but she brought out her phone and took a picture of the seat plan sticked on the table.

"Oh, where could you be?" she hugged her folder.

"Excuse me," said a male voice. "But are you looking for me?" 

When she turned, she saw Jongin sweaty, and has his bags with him. He looks like he have just gone from training.

Hara wanted to faint and the ground to swallow her, She never felt so humiliated before!

***