S U G A R M A M I : four

The hospital room went from happy and noisy to awkwardly silence, Jisoo got upset at the fact after she spoke about her scholarship for college her parents went silent along with Siyeon.

She bit her lip preventing herself from crying, She looked up to her dad and mom who's smiling at her with tears in their faces as they pulled Jisoo into a tight hug while Siyeon still looks a little bit salty as ever.

“Oh my god Jisoo-ah, you don't know how happy we are for you! I've been waiting for this to happen, well I didn't tell you nor Siyeon about it. ”  Her mom says, clapping her hands as she quickly wiped her happy tears- her dad agreeing by nodding.

Jisoo is speechless right now, she's just happily speechless at the fact her parents are happy for her about this opportunity to finish her studies and find a good job at the future.

“So you guys are finally agreeing? ” she asks excitedly, staring at both of them, and they nodded.

She starts jumping up and down like a kid who gets to ride the carousel after bugging its parents for almost a year about it. Her parents chuckled, “Siyeon-ssi,  don't worry about your college education! My friend, Sorim will answer all your tuition fees since she treats you like a daughter. We've discussed it few hours ago, so don't worry!” her mom announced, she manages to clap as if she's isn't that weak.

Siyeon's eyes widen suddenly, "Oh my god. Really mom? Thank you thank you! Will you enroll me where Jisoo unnie will study at? ” She asks as her mother shook her head in response making Siyeon sigh in reply.

“Well she wanted you to study at Seoul National University, that's a great university I swear!” her mother gushes, making her just nod.

“Well, honey I think the kids to go home right? ” her dad spoke up,  chuckling.

Her mother nodded, as both of the girls made their way to their parents kissing them goodbye as both of them got out of the room.

As soon they got out, they just walked with an awkward silence lingering on them. Jisoo couldn't just speak up after what happened at school, never Jisoo won't speak until Siyeon approaches her.

Jisoo's head is full of thoughts, even though she's walking she couldn't focus on her steps. She had tripped over two times and it feels like she's becoming dizzy and dizzy, she knows Siyeon isn't there anymore.

Probably went home alone again, her vision becomes blur and blurrier as she walks.

She's near at the hospital exit when she suddenly passed out.

-

Jennie has reached the hospital, the guards immediately bowed to her- being the hospital owner's daughter. She bowed back kindly as she entered.

She was scanning the first ground, of course what can you expect? There's full of new patients being rush to rooms but there's someone who caught Jennie's attention.

The girl looks dizzy or sleepy whatever, and there's Siyeon who was waiting for someone at the exit.

“Am I dreaming or I'm really seeing a bitch and a cutie in this big ass hospital?” she asked herself, glancing at her clock to see its already 12 am.

She might be hallucinating then, but then the girl fainted in the middle of her beautiful walk towards the exit.

Jennie saw Siyeon running towards the girl, “Jisoo unnie? What happened? Wake up, wake up! ” she shakes her until Jisoo's eyes suddenly opened slowly as Jennie's eyes widen.

The girl quickly got up, “Gosh, I'm sorry Siyeonie. I think I'm just so tired, let's go. ” Jisoo says grabbing Siyeon's hand and walked out with her cheeks red in embarrassment.

Jennie shrugged, but is happy at the same time because she saw the girl of her life Jisoo on her own hospital.

But the question is, what on earth is she doing on a hospital in such almost midnight?

She went quickly to her dad's office, curiosity won't stop lingering around her.

-

As Jisoo and Siyeon got home, they saw Jinyoung at the sofa, sleeping. Wait, what the- “Yah oppa, what the fuck do you think you're doing in here?! It's 12 in the morning and how did you get in? ” Siyeon asks as she starts screaming at the top of her lungs.

Jisoo suddenly got startled as she jumped, hitting her head on Jinyoung's thigh.

The both could hear him wince in pain, “Yah, don't you know how to not to disturb someone who's in his good sleep?! Can't you just both shut up and go to your rooms? Your dad let me enter the house since I texted him few hours ago, he told me he kept a key under a plant outside. I actually dig all the plants up and found it. Don't worry, I put the soil back onto the pots. ” Jisoo's eyes widen.

She suddenly starts hitting him like there's no tomorrow, “Hey, hey hey! That hurts, why'd you hit me for no reason?”

The girl just glared at him, “My fucking precious daisies! What did you do? ”

The guy chuckled, “Don't worry Ji ji (A/N: that's my name!),  I didn't digged up your daisies because I know you'd kill me grandma forgive me. ” he says, jokingly but she knows that he won't dig up her precious daisies.

She sighed, “Oh thank god! Go sleep now.” she says rushing upstairs to her room which she finds a letter lying down at her bed.

Being curious Jisoo is, she picked it up and opened it.

The letter was for her, no doubt because the envelope says, 'jisoo <3'.

As she starts riding it, her eyes suddenly widen. She is shook, plus who the hell would write letters to her?

Its impossible if people will say it is Jinyoung, the hand writing was way too girly than his.

‘ heard you broke as fuck. if you want,  i can be your sugar mami. (;’

And that's where its all gonna start.

-

updating again soon 😘