S U G A R M A M I : two

Mixed feelings.

That's what Jisoo feels when she heard she's the one who'll have the scholarship.

She doesn't know if she should feel happy, shocked, sad because of her parents thinking its fake.

“I-i can't imagine this is happening! ” she cried happily as Mr. Park handed her the scholarship.

Jennie and Jackson made an 'awww' sound because Jisoo looks so cute right now. Some students were clapping, proud at Jisoo and others are still being salty as hell.

“I knew it! She paid Mr. Park to give her the scholarship, aish this bitch! Seriously? Is that how you show how desperate you are? ” a salty student shouted as the other row argued with her.

The girl who was holding the most important thing right now for her;  the scholarship looks down biting her lip and tries to prevent her tears from coming out.

The professor cleared his throat, glaring at the student. “Ms. Kwon, I didn't tolerate bullying in my class. Go to detention after class, and we will talk about it. And please stop being bitter about Ms. Kim getting the scholarship because even though she'll not be receiving this before you have spoke, I won't still give it to you. ”

Jisoo went back to her seat- she doesn't sit with anyone which makes her happy because she's awkward to talk to.

“Okay class, its time to go home. ” Mr. Park announced and started fixing his things up before looking to Kwon Siyeon as she looked down embarrassed.

As soon the students were out of Jisoo's sight, she decided to go out of the room and walked outside the school with her scholarship in hand skipping happily.

She's going to the hospital and tell her mother about it. 

“I'm sure they won't be allowing me to go to uni after I graduate.” she told herself, walking continuously.

-

Jennie  got out of the classroom as fast as she can, finding Siyeon waiting outside the detention because Mr. Park is talking to one of the teachers inside another room but she bet that there's something fishy is happening inside.

Jackson bid his goodbye to Jennie as he ran towards the six other guys which she referred as the fuckboys. Aish, ever since those guys befriended Jackson he never accompanied Jennie going home by walking and it sucks for her.

She quickly walked to the 'bitch' called Siyeon apparently as the girl gave her a confused look but lowkey smirked at the brat in front of her.

“Oh it's Jennie, the girl who has a secret crush on Jisoo right? Why are you here? ” Siyeon spoke up as Jennie's hand went on Siyeon's arms as she gripped tightly making the girl smirk more.

Jennie stared at her soul as if she's gonna kill her but she can do that too if she pleased, “BETTER STOP BOTHERING JISOO. ” She says as her grip tightened, nails digging on Siyeon's porcelain skin.

Siyeon just let out a laugh.

She just fucking laughed?!

It makes Jennie mad more so she slapped the bitch and Siyeon held her red tomato cheeks as she glared at Jennie the brat when she was about to slap her back as she saw someone stopped Siyeon.

The one who stopped Siyeon pulled her as their shadows disappeared by her sight, leaving the girl hundred percent confused as fuck.

“Who the hell was that? Weird but whoever that kid is, such a lifesaver. ” she mumbles to herself before walking out at the school alone and lonely.

-

Jisoo was about to reach the hospital, singing iKon's songs when she suddenly remembered Siyeon. That bitch who wants her to be picked up after detention.

She hates how Siyeon makes her as if she's a fucking slave when she isn't actually, Jisoo ran back to school as fast as she can.

As she reached the school, running through the familiar boring empty halls she had found Siyeon and... another girl?

Jisoo looks confused as ever as she put her hood up to her head, she stared at both girls when she saw Siyeon rose her right hand ready to slap the other girl.

“What the fuck is up with her?! ” she asks, curling her small hands into a fist glaring at Siyeon and ran over both them and  grabbed Siyeon's right hand which is about to slap a brat and dragged her out of the scene.

As they reached outside where no one could probably see them, Jisoo pulled down her hood and glared at the younger one.

“What on earth do you think you're doing with that girl?! What will mom think if she knew you did that, well let's say almost?! Do you want me to tell her or your dad about it? Gosh Siyeon, they trusted me to look after you but then YOU WANT TO SLAP THAT GIRL? WHY? WHO IS SHE FOR YOU TO DO THAT? DID SHE HURT YOU OR SOMETHING? ” Jisoo had rose up her voice from her half sister, as the younger one looked down biting her lip as she frowned.

Then there was a small silence before they started walking back to the hospital where they are seeing their mother.

After a few minutes, they have reached the small hospital which is located near the café her mother and her used to hang out. It makes Jisoo sad when she sees their favorite place because of her mother.

They rushed to their mother's private room as they saw her lying on the bed, smiling weakly at her two beautiful daughters standing at front of her.

Their mother couldn't be more happy that they're finally home even though they're just gone for six hours, she misses her daughters and she could remember those times when they haven't go to school.

Their mother always take them out and play on the park or go to the café and treat them cheesecake or strawberry cake which was their favorite food ever.

“Mother, I have something to tell you. ” spoke Jisoo, softly as Siyeon sat down at the chair which is located near the door and put her things on the table.

Jisoo took deep breathes as she stared at her mother that looks happy as ever.

She was pretty nervous about telling her mother about it, she's scared that she won't be able to reach the university if her mother say so.

‘You got this Jisoo, fighting! ’ she thought to herself before telling her mother about the scholarship and Siyeon who was about to slap another girl for an unknown reason.

-

eHHHHHH WHAT AN UGLY CHAPTER

sugar mami » jensooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें