Saving Lena

KARA POV

"Ms. Grant I have an anwser for you." I said trying to sound as confident as i could. Ms. Grant glances down at her watch. "Wow a whole 43 minutes to spare" I stare at her at a loss for words.

"Are you just going to stand there, or do you have an anwser for me" "Oh...um sorry. I...think I want to.....be um.....a reporter" I stutter. Wow. I am more nervous than i thought. "Do you think or do you know. This decision will effect the rest of your life." I put on my most confident look and say "I know i want to be a reporter"

"There you go. You start next week. I know I treated you badly when you were my assistant, but thank you and i do really hate to see you go." Ms. Grant says. I run up to Ms. Grant and hug her, but not to tight because i don't need her suspecting that i am Supergirl again. She awkwardly pats me on the backand says "Okay, that is enough of that." I back away slowly. "Now go Kara don't you have somewhere to be." "Um. Yeah. Bye Ms. Grant"

As soon as i get out the door my phone rings. I anwser it "Hello." "Kara get to Lcorp now. Someone is trying to kill Lena Luthor." Alex says. "Okay. I'm on my way." I hang up and run into an alley to change. I land on Lena's balcony outside of her office. She isn't here. "Alex where is she?" I ask. "I don't know, take a look around. Hurry sge could be in danger. And please be careful, we don't know what your up against." "Okay i will call if I need anything"

I start to look around for any signs of where she would of went. "What are you doing." I jump at the sudden change. I turn around and see Lena standing there with an eyebrow raised. Damn she looked good. Not now focus, she could be in danger. "Um..I got a call that you are in danger. Ms. Luthor you need to come with me." I say. I hear a loud crash and someonw comes flying through the window. He is wearing all black with a ski masking covering his face.

"She is coming with me" he says pointing at Lena. I strp in front of Lena protectively and say "You have to go through me first." I press a button on my suit to alert Alex that i might need help. "Kara hold on. We will be there in 10 minutes." I hear Alex tell me. He starts walking towards me. "Give me yhe Luthor and i will consider not hurting you." He says. I laugh in response. "You can try but you wont get far." I turn around and tell Lena to run just in case things don't go my way.

"I will make this as painful as possivle Supergirl." He runs at me and attempts to pumch me but i easily block it and punch him in the face. He falls down. He rolls over and spits some blood out of his mouth and gets back up. "Aw. Come on stay down. I wanna go home." I say annoyed that he wont give up. He runs at me and tries to punch me in the stomach, but i block it and kick him in the face knocking him out. "Alex where are you?" I say. "About 5 minutes out. Are you okay." "Yeah fine. Just a little tired." I say.

EVIL PERSON POV

When i wake up Supergirl is talking to someone. Thank God she didn't handcuff me or i would of failed at killing Supergirl. I didn't come for the Luthor yet. I just came to get Supergirl out of the way. I suddenly remeber i still have that kryptonite knife in my back pocket.

I slowly and quietly get up and walk towards her. I am right behind her. I stab her in the back and she screams and falls to the ground. K...rpton....it....e.....but...h..ow. she slowly tries to say. "My good friend Lillian Luthor gave it to me. She really doesnt like you." She starts to close her eyes. I slap her across the face. "Stay awake or you will miss all the fun we are about to have. And you will have plenty time to sleep when i kill you." I take the knife and stab her right above the ribs.

She screams even louder this time. I repeatedly punch her in the face for about 2 minutes and then i twist the knife and pull it out of her. I am about to stab her in the heart and finally kill her, when a bunch of people with big guns are yelling at me to drop the knife. "You can't save her. She is going to die soon. Say your goodbyes." Next thing i knew i was consumed by darkness