Plans to Fail

~The Next Day~

"Soo..." I softly said, "please don't drown yourself all alone in tears.. I know how it feels to loose someone very important..." Tears already began filling my eyes.

I turned away, sniffling until Eun came towards me with puppets.

"Oh! Hee Young, are you also crying..?"

"It's fine, Eun.." I weakly smiled, "I did this to myself."

Eun signalled me to follow him to the building Soo was inside. He pulled up his puppets, then making a cute play when him and Soo were beating each other for the first time.

I giggled at him, then noticing that Soo finally came out of the room.

"Soo-ah!" I widen my eyes, then rushing to hug her. "Are you feeling better? Do you need anything else?"

She smiled weakly, "No, but thank you.. Your words are very helpful, Her Young. Your both awesome!" She gave us a thumbs up.

Eun and I exchanged looks before turning back, "'Jjang'?" I questioned.

"Yeah, awesome." She smiled.

"So.." Eun pulled up his index finger politely, "I'm jjang.."

Soo laughed, and I gave her a sheepish smile as Eun and I didn't seem to understand the meaning quite a bit.

Back at the gathering chamber, the prince's seemed to be arguing with ine another that I went to check it out.

"There's nothing wrong with Baek-ah's art. He's artistic, you can't do anything to stop him. Just let him draw what he wants." So frowned.

"Goryeo is in danger So."

"Your just acting like a big shot. Just like the King. You can't even say those words in front of him."

I stood by the door, watching them, watching Yo with deep thoughts

I stood by the door, watching them, watching Yo with deep thoughts. Then Jung looked over at me with surprise. I blinked and quickly stepped away as the footsteps became close.

'Please, don't.. please, please, please, no..' I begged, walking faster but he took my hand.

"Hey.." Jung smiled, gently holding my hand. I blinked at him, holding his hand as it made me felt kinda safe..

"Jung.."

"You look like you just say a ghost." He chuckled.

I cleared my throat, looking away. "Maybe I did."

Jung scoffed, taking my hand as he took me towards where the other prince's were gathered.

"Soo is getting married.." Wook frowned.

"What?!" Eun widen his eyes.

"Soo-ah?" I blinked, "She's getting married?"

"She is at the age of marriage.." Baek-ah thought, "But whom is she getting married to?"