Hell On An Angel 2: Intro

I'm an utter failure.... I failed the love of my life because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants, I failed my brothers because as the oldest instead of keeping us together I drove us further apart and most importantly I failed my son..... Even though me and his mom weren't together I should've protected her better, I should've protected them both and now we were trying to make the best out of a fucked up situation....... Robbery gone wrong.... that's what the report said but something about that didn't sit well with me. The way they did Chantell was too personal, too brutal to be anything other than revenge and I had a pretty good idea of who would do something like this now it was a matter of proving it........ I looked at my son Duron Jr. and fought back tears, he was never going to be the same after he found his mom...... I shook my head today was supposed to be about us trying to have some fun. DJ hasn't said more than three words since I touched down in Cali but his screaming and crying at night told me just how hurt he was over the lost of his mother....... someone was going to pay for this and that was my word...... my phone started ringing and look down and tried not to smile. Despite our agreement not to see or talk to each other, that shyt with Chantell was enough for us to put a hold on our agreement for the time being.......

"How's he doing?" Elijah asked and I looked back at my son who just stared out the window blankly.

"Same..... I've decided to stay here in Cali until the school year was up before moving back to Columbus....... Elijah I never thanked you for everything you did for me and DJ; planning the y'know....... you've always had my back even when I fucked up." I said quietly.

"Elijah hurry up man the game is about to start!" Someone yelled in the background, it sounded like Roy but I could be wrong. That little green monster called jealousy reared it's head because despite everything Elijah was still my dude and once I got my shyt together I was coming back for him...... but right now my son needed my attention.

"Umm you seemed busy but..... I ...... I gotta go....." I said hanging up. I wasn't ready for Elijah and we both knew it, so I was making a decision that I was going to quit him cold turkey........ I just needed to focus on my son and planning my revenge on a certain someone...............

ELIJAH

Roy and Jaire had been begging me to come out with them for the longest and now that I finally had some free time I was going to chill with my boys

Roy and Jaire had been begging me to come out with them for the longest and now that I finally had some free time I was going to chill with my boys. I walked into the hot ass stadium and wondered why people insisted on gathering in large groups but never wore deodorant, we took our seats just as the game started and I glance over at Jaire who had his arm around Cash..... they were cute together, though Cash's little brother couldn't stomach being with them for more than ten minutes at a time but he was a little preoccupied with his own little boo... Roy and Serenity were hugged up and Terico kept kissing Brittney's pregnant stomach...... everyone was in a relationship but me and that's the way I wanted though some people seemed to think otherwise......

"Why didn't you invite your sexy ass boyfriend Luka?" My sister Serenity asked and I almost threw my drink in her face, okay so me and Luka have been together almost every day since we met up at the bar his brother Meeko owned but we were just FRIENDS and I was tired of explaining that to people.

"He's not my boyfriend..... and he had to work, which is why he couldn't come." I said and I noticed Jaire looking at me out the corner of his eyes before quickly turning towards the game. A year ago I would've wondered what that look was about but I was almost certain that I knew...... my phone started ringing and I looked down at the picture me and Luka took together when we went Go-Kart Racing....... damn he was so cute......

"Ayy tomorrow I'm coming to get you, wear shorts." He said hanging up and I hated/loved when he took control like that, I leaned back in my seat and tried to focus on the game but three people started dancing around in my head Jaire...... Luka........ Duron.......... Fuck why did love have to be so complicated?