Scene 2; (after cake)

Adrienne: Hey, Ariana? Wanna stay the night?

Ariana: Works with me. I’m beat.

Adrienne: Me too. Novella? Are you still able to?

Novella: Actually no. My mom has to work tomorrow and my little brother is sick.

Ariana: Aw, I hope he feels better.

Novella: Yeah, me too. I really don’t want a cold.

(Adrienne smiles)

Adrienne: Who does?

Novella: No one. Well bye. (hugs both girls.)

Adri and Ari: Bye!

(Novella exits)

(Nosies of joy is heard from downstairs)

Ariana: Sounds like she enjoys the creepy doll.

Adrienne: Yeppers. 

Ariana: Your a good sister. 

Adrienne: (giggles) Nah, Its just once a year.

Ariana: You are nice. (Looks at clock.) Ouh, how’d it get to be 10 already?

Adrienne: Its not that late.

Ariana: According to the clock it is.

Adrienne: Hey I gotta an idea. Lets watch Scream.

(Laughs

Ariana: Only if we get to watch Scary Movie after it.

Adrienne: Sounds like a plan.

(Exits to the bedroom)

MEANWHILE******

Cassi: (playing with doll) Oh my gosh, my sister is so......(pauses) awesome. Thats wierd. I feel the sudden urge to fight with her. What do you think dolly? What should i name you? Hmmm....How about.....(feels a whisper in her ear...) It just came to me!! I'll call you Suzy! Oh, Suzy, we'll be best friends, forever and ever.....and ever....and ever.....(Cassi falls asleep with the doll in her arms, later to find out her dad picks her up and carries her to bed)

 (There is a flash of light, and Suzy, now life-sized, is standing above Cassi. She then goes upstairs to find a rather large, kitchen knife. When she hears the 2 girls in their room)

Ariana: That doll...where'd you get that from again? (sips a pop)

Adrienne: I don't know, it's this tarot shop in town that i've never heard of,.... called The Black Widow.

Ariana: Creepy.(shivers)

Adrienne: I know, and there were a lot of freaky-wierd stuff in there, like voo-doo dolls and shrunken heads. I asked the strange man at the counter if he had anything a young girl would like. He went into the back room, and got me this doll. He said it was free! I couldn't pass up that offer. Even if it is the ugliest little doll I've ever seen.

Ariana: Uh...Yeah! Well, the movies over, we should go to bed, it's already almost 1 A.M..

Adrienne: OK. Goodnight.

(Suzy grabs a knife, realizing she has to make up for lost time, and goes to the stairway singing...)

Suzy:

China Doll,

China Doll,

Fall to your knees,