Chapter Two: WHISPERS episode 1

Zak's Point of view:

I was still stunned at what had just taken place moments ago. I'll admit, that girl knowing my name and apartment number was a little odd and even threw me off a bit. But I was still skeptical about the whole ghost situation. There were no such things as ghosts. As far as I knew, that girl could have just been crazy or stalking me. Or both.

I finished eating my lunch and then headed back to my apartment. It felt good to just be home. I wanted to forget this crazy experience. I lounged back in my chair and began watching TV. Soon beginning to feel my eyes get heavy.

2:30 AM

The loud sound of the television show caused me to jump up. I looked over at the clock to see how late it was. I slept a lot longer than I wanted to and still felt tired. I finally stood up from the chair and shut the TV off.

I headed down the hall to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then went back to my bedroom. I pulled the covers back and climbed into bed. I covered up and turned to my right side, closing my eyes.

3:00 AM

"Zak." An unfamiliar hushed voice spoke. Immediately sending chills down my spine.

It sounded like the voice was speaking directly into my left ear. The atmosphere in the room changed, it was extremely cold now.

My eyes shot open and I hurried out of my bedroom and out of the apartment into the parking lot.

All of this repeated for the next couple of days. But only got worse from there on the sixth night.

Once 3 AM rolled around again, I heard the same voice calling out to me. Then I felt something on my back making it very uneasy for me to move or get up.

Whenever the pressure was lifted, I rushed out of bed, but instead of running for the exit I was frozen in place. My body wasn't able to move. I then witnessed something that I had never seen before. Some type of figure shot across my bed.

I felt my heartbeat increase as I began practically running out of the apartment. Once I felt the night air I was able to catch my breath again.

It was immediately decided, I couldn't continue to live in this apartment building any longer. I needed to go somewhere else.

It was then that I started thinking about the mysterious girl who came to me telling me about the spirit that followed me. Maybe she wasn't so crazy after all. Then again, there was a possibility that maybe I was...

Angie's Point of View:

After the events of that day, I never once forgot about the humiliation or the sense of failure that I felt. I couldn't stand that Zak didn't believe me. He was exactly like the others and on top of that, he made it out to be a big joke. But what really hurt was that I was unable to bring Anna peace.

A few years have passed since then, I've been saving every penny that I earned and have been working extremely hard to create my very own web series. I wanted to prove to people tht I wasn't crazy and that I could see and communicate with some spirits. Though, I already knew that most people would think that I'm a fake, all I wanted was to help the spirits who were lost and confused about everything.

Katie, Grace, Michelle, and myself were finally ready to begin filming and the start of our web series, we decided to call it Whispers.

Grace and Michelle wanted to be the ones who operated the cameras. Katie wanted to be with me and operate the equipment that we would need to do this.

"You ready?" I looked around at each of them.

They nodded in response.

This was just going to be an introduction to what the series was going to be about. I wanted to start out slow and tell people my story. I wanted to get people interested and ask questions leaving them wanting more.

"We're filming in 3... 2... 1." Michelle said.

"Hello, my name is Angie Hartley. This is my team. Here we have Katie, Grace, and Michelle.

Welcome to the online paranormal web series, Whispers. Where we try and prove that there is life after death.

Bear with me as I tell you my story and why I decided to do this. Years ago, I was gifted with the gift of seeing and communicating with spirits. I want to make it clear that I can't always see them or hear them. Only whenever they want me to. I've been told many times that I didn't know what I was talking about or that I was insane. Or just made to look like a fool or a joke. But I want to prove that I'm the real deal.

Why does it matter you might ask? Good question. After years of others and even myself questioning my sanity and losing special bonds, friends, and countless amounts of sleep at night. Not only do I want to prove others wrong, but I really do want to help out spirits who need me.

I know that a lot of you watching might be laughing or think this is just a joke. Then again, maybe there are some of you who have had your own series of paranormal events happen to you and find it fascinating. And if that's the case, stick around and tune in tomorrow as the first hunt will begin. Until then, Angie, Katie, Grace, and Michelle signing off! See ya!"

"And done." Grace said as she ended filming and sat the camera down.

"Great! Thanks guys! I hope that a lot of people start watching." I smiled.

"They will! You know, I've been thinking we should not only put up our own website, we should also post these on YouTube." Katie suggested.

All of us began thinking and talking about the idea. We agreed to start our own YouTube channel as well.

After we got everything set up and the first video uploaded, Katie, Michelle, and Grace went home.

I was relieved to be able to lay down after an exhausting day. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~ Here is the new update that I promised! I really hope that you guys enjoy it! I'll be back with another update as soon as I possibly can! If you guys have any other suggestions or ideas, please comment them and let me know! :) Let me know what you think about the chapter as well! :)