My Fight

I am in a country where Islam is forbidden. No adhan, no Qur'an, no hijab or proper covering. Even to use the Arabic words like - Insha Allah- is forbidden. So what( I live in that shadows and follow their rules. My head hung low and my body uncovered. I feel so naked even though I am wearing trousers, I am in short sleeve and my hair is exposed? No!
I walked out with my hijab and long sleeve. Although everyday I am beating, stabbed, thrown and thoroughly abused, I let no a single tear shed. I hold my head up high because all is worth it for I do this for my Lord and not humans. I know this life is not my final stop. I wish!
I suffer everyday with the hijab. Crying day and night. The continuous torment driving me to insanity. To tender my wounds is a huge burden. I hiss in pain as I treat the multiple injuries. Yes, I tend to my own wounds for no one will assist the hijabi. The agony. But I refuse to stop. Why so? I will die and undergo several torture.  Why burden myself a tedious work? Just give up! Yes! I am aware that I am going to die. I fear not my death but I do not wish to die yet. There are so many of my kind - fellow brothers and sisters - that I wish to inspire to practice the religion. To show them it's all worth it. If they die in the process they die a martyr - such a beautiful position in Islam. To show them its not for man but for Allah, our Creator, Dhul-Jalali-wal ikram, Malik-Ul-Mulk. With time Islam will flourish once again. Jihad has great reward.