Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

I've just finished this today! 😍😍

Alright so Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is about a girl named Do Bong Soon (surprise surprise 😂) and she has this strength ability that enable her to do un-human (is that right?) things like carrying a car with her bare hands, being able to crack open an apple and so on. She loses her power only if she hurts an innocent person.

Do Bong Soon works for Ahn Min Hyuk as a bodyguard to help him catch someone threatening him and his company. Then we have our beloved second lead named In Gook Doo. In Gook Do is kinda a douch at first for not noticing how Bong Soon really likes him but he then realizes that he likes but he's too late :(

The story isn't your normal rom-com drama. No it's not there's also another part of the story where a kidnapper obsessed with the story "Bluebird" makes the story happen in real life and so Bong Soon then makes her mission to catch this kidnapper.

Okay so that's just a really quick summary but I'm telling you now you should all go watch it because it's got everything in it. The OST's, plot, casts, chemistry (dont get me started on that 😍) thriller and so on.

Moving on to the casts. We have Park Bo Young who managed to go up on my "favourite actresses", we have Park Hyung Sik 😍😍 and our nation's beloved second lead Ji Soo. Yup that's right he's second lead again :(. If there's a drama where he'll get the girl I'm definitely going to watch it and don't recommend Scarlet Heart because I'vw watched it and it broke my heart but that's another story..

Everyone did and amazing job and I felt like Park Bo Young did really goo portraying her character. She made sure she WAS Do Bong Soon. This is her first drama that I've watched and i'm definitely going to be watching more of her dramas/movies.

The OST for this drama was also great. I downloaded some on my phone already 😂. I love Eun Ji's voice soo much! 😍

The chemistry! Please! I want these two leads to date for real! If you're looking for realistic chemistry watch this! It really does look like Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young are dating if they're not then..we'll make them date 😂 but yeah! It's so cute. They fits together like a puzzle because of the height difference aswell. It's just so cute! 😍😂

Can I just share this image right here. The way he's looking at her! It looks so real! Find me a Park Hyung Sik please? 😍😍😍 they're officialy my favourite drama couple! 😭😍

 The way he's looking at her! It looks so real! Find me a Park Hyung Sik please? 😍😍😍 they're officialy my favourite drama couple! 😭😍

But I feel like the love progress between these two characters was too slow. Just my opinion please dont hunt me down and kill me I haven't been to S.Korean yet 😂 anywho. Ye like I mean it was already ep 10 and they haven't kissed.

I calling everyone! I mean everyone! To watch this!! Please! It's so good. If you haven't watched it you're missing out. Uh huh.

Okay well that's it. I hope this helped and I really do recommend watching this.