W- Two Worlds

I cannot express how much I loved the story for this! 😍

Haven't even finished ep 1 and I was already hooked. Literally! My daily routine was coming home from school, get changed, get snacks and binge watch the shit out of this. No joke. It was soo addicting. This drama is my 2nd ultimate favourite. I really do recommend watching this drama. You might get confuse at some bits but that is totally normal because I did too. It was that kind of drama where you'd always think "OMG! WHAT?!" and "OMG! WHO IS THE FUCKING KILLER?!" and soo on. You'd be on the edge of your seat for every episode.

I have no idea how I'm going to explain the plot but I'll try 😂

W is about the story of a doctor played by Han Hyo Joo and she gets taken to a "webtoon" world created by her father. And then she meets Kang Chul I believe is the name? Which is played by Lee Jong Suk 😍 and BAM! obviously they fall in love. But the plot is that Hyo Joo's father created the bad guy for the webtoon and that bad guy goes around looking for Kang Chul, trying to kill him. If you're confuse go over to my profile and read the description for W under "The Best of Kdramas". But please don't let my shitty description of the plot make you not want to watch W because it is one of the best kdramas of 2016! Seriously! If you haven't watched this, you're missing out.

The actors, I've mentioned Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo they have Jung Eu Gene and Lee Tae Hwan and many more. The chemistry between the two leads is...BEYOND!!! It was as if they were dating in real life! If you watched their off cam moments like poster shoot and all they were so lovey dovey and all! And it's just...ugh! 😍😍😂 it's AMAZING. And the kiss scenes killed me!!! Especially the bit when Kang Chul came to Hyo Joo in the police station scene. That bit is a must watch because boi! I'm telling you know you'd wish you were in Han Hyo Joo's place 😂😂 And the cute scenes between them is very much goals and just warning you know you'd get sooo jealous!

For the OSTs, not gonna lie but I can't remember any 😂 they weren't them kind of OST's where they'd stick in your head straight away. But that's just my opinion 😊. I think I've said everything if you think I haven't and missed something please comment it down and let others know 😊.

Now your reward for reading all that 😂