Cha and Bonnie winced horribly, Sasha looked away something dark crossing over her face. 

"They grow so quickly, you're pregnant for nearly only seven months, compared to nine. I don't know what it's like with other Mother's, but when you have a super child that connection that blooms between that child and mother is so strong. I could see exact what type of man my son is going to be. I saw his smile, and all before he even look his first breath into this world. It's one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced" she said a rueful smile coming over her face as the memories hit her like bricks. 

"Shane was so excited. Much more on edge, but that was expected. He was so happy. I was so happy. ... He wouldn't tell me why, but he was so nervous as well, past the normal new father nerves, I mean. He wouldn't tell me. He should have told me. He really should have told me" she muttered off, she looked so gone. 

No where near where she truly was, on this plane with us. 

Everyone watched her, listened to the brokenness in her voice. 

She was a shattered soul. 

She blinked as her eyes followed the horrific memory she was forced to live through, "I went into labor. He ... he wouldn't let me go to the hospital, I was so confused. But the pain got to bad, I needed to go. He looked defeated, that's when I should have known. But we went, and ... that little screech, that heart beat, it is everything. I've never felt so complete in my entire life than when I saw those bright yellow eyes blink back at me. They were the same exact color as Shane's. It was perfect. Those five minuets, where I held my child, with my husband overtop were perfect" she said as a single tear drew down her face. 

I couldn't breathe. 

True and utter pain flashed across her face as she whipped that tear away, blinking back at us. Her brow furrowed like the memory was pushed so far back, she had to search for what happened next. 

It was that traumatic. 

"I'm sure you've heard of the Council. The super secret Super Council that dictates the lives of every Super. They balance the good and the evil ... they make the Super's who they are. Apparently, my child wasn't just my child. But a very valuable asset that needs to be trained correctly. Like a weapon" she spat. 

Trina has only ever held happiness in her voice to hear the true gut wrenching hatred coming out of her mouth was like a kick to the chest. 

That moment had done something to her. 

"They took your baby?" Aria asked quietly, just as shocked at me. 

"It was five minuets before they came barging into the hospital room. Shane's body hit the wall so hard. I didn't think he could get up. But he did. They hit him again and again and again, until he was just a blood puddle on the floor. They turned to me next. They had the darkest capes I'd ever seen. It was completely pitch black. They smelled like ... ash. Their faces were hooded, I only heard the voice. 'You've done a service', like I had helped build a house or had been working for charity. A service. As if the baby boy in my hands wasn't mine. But they took him like he wasn't mine.

I couldn't move. All I could do was scream and watch as they took my child from me and walked away. Shane ... still on the floor, crawling in his own blood to try to get to me. His limbs were so broken. They broke everything" she muttered as she looked up at us. 

The silent horror floated around the room like gas. 

Trina's eyes cut up to me, "I haven't seen my baby in three years" she finished. She looked soulless in the moment. 

Sweet Trina, lover of all, soulless. 

My chest cracked. 

Sasha let out a dark laugh, "the fucked up thing is, you can't blame them when they try to stop it either. They know. Power like that isn't cheap, and apparently the Council takes their taxes very seriously".