Talks

C=Conor
A=Amelia
C- so what were you and Zoe talking about.
A- well you know the casual stuff like fashion and yeah stuff like that.
C- is that all
A- yep
C-sure
A- okay then we were talking about how we were and how zoe and Alfie were Zoe also said we should go see her in Brighton sometime.
C- actually that sounds like a good idea. We could see my parents as well i think it's time you meet them what do you think.
Amelia's POV
To be honest with you I wanted to meet Conor parents but I was nervous what if they didn't like me or what if his little sister didn't like me.
C- don't worry they will love you
Conor must know that I'm overthinking.
A- okay
C- listen I know they like you because I told them and shown them a picture of you. I also told them about your personality and they said you seem like a very nice gill which you are.
A- okay con I'll try not to overthink it.
C- that's my girl
Conor said we then hugged for a while as he thought I could do with a hug which is true his hugs were the best and I just loved them so much.

Conor's POV
I know that Amelia is worried but my parents said they love her already. I know she will get along with Anna they are much alike. Tomorrow we are going to meet Anth and have a chilled out day with him. Amelia has never met Anth but she will tomorrow. We are going to walk around the town and maybe do a bit of shopping if we have time and then zoe said she's cooking tomorrow this should be good but also Amelia said she would help Zoe so we can't be back late.

Thanks for reading

- abi