Old Will Meet New

"Tessa!"

Will called at the top of his lungs, a portal had opened up in the middle of the field causing Tessa to fall through. Will turned to see Magnus helping Camilla up after a demon had tried to take a chunk of her arm off. Jem was leaning against benedict Lightwood. I begged Magnus to take us to Tessa, to find her. Sighing heavily Magnus said he knew of a friend that could help. Jem, Benedict and I followed the Downworlders to the edge of England where Magnus Bane friend resided in.

"I can help" the man began he was covered from head to toe in a red hood "but once there-you must make certain that those of the future do not spot you. If you make sure you are hidden in some way."

They all agreed, just as the portal was about to close they all heard the man's voice yet again

"Before Tessa search out Magnus Bane he will help"

"Now what?" Benedict grumbled brushing dirt off his jeans

No one answered they were all memorized by the flash of lights and noise coming from all sides.

"My goodness" Camilla uttered

"You guys okay?"

Turning around they were greeted by a Fey

"Fey"

"Actually is Cat" she smiled showing pointy teeth

"Hey Magnus! What are you doing here aren't you hosting a party?!"

Another Fey girl had appeared clearly looking confused. Holding up his hand Magnus blew powder into both the girls facing, when the girls shook it off they were looking at comptly new people.

"Sorry thought you were someone else"

"Do you know where we may find the warlock Bane?"

"Magnus. Yeah he's throwing a party at his place. Let's go!"

Ahead of them was a one floor house where a portion of it was all glass. Within it were flashing lights and pounding noise that it practically shook the glass walls as bodies moved shamelessy against each other.

"What is the occasion of this party?" Camilla asked

"Occosion? Magnus doesn't need one. Anyhow I guess he's just very happy so he's been throwing more parties"

"Happy?" Will asked

"Yeah duh. wait oh my god! Haven't you heard! Magnus bane is getting married!!!"

They all stopped in their tracks

"What" Magnus himself asked

"I know right I mean it was bound to happen after everything they've been through, and just looking at his fiance makes his entire face light up. You can practically feel their love from a mile away"

"Who would marry him?!" Benedict practically hollowerd

"Wow you guys are behind. His boyfriend of four years" when Cat didn't get a response she continued "Alexander Lightwood."

As soon as the name was uttered Benedict lightwood practically fell to the ground as no one else dared move. At the moment ahead of them a man walked out of the house, wearing black pants and a blue shirt. Muscle clearly shown as he pushed his jaw length hair back from his face slightly showing off the bluest eyes they have ever seen.

"Yummy" Camillia stated

"Uh huh" the Fey girl said waving her finger "He's taken"

The man was shrugging on a black coat, his arms revealing runes when Magnus himself walked up behind the men. Bendeict let out a few profound words when we saw the two share a laugh and a kiss, their arms eaisly wrapping around each other as if it were second nature. They watched the two exhange words before the Shadowhunter turned and ran, suddenly being joined by four other Shadowhunters. Magnus walked back into the party after he watched the boy was out of sight.