Chapter 1: aliens and a vampire

Inside a school in Japan, young Ben Tennyson was saying goodbye to his old school mates. "See ya guys, maybe we'll see each other again someday" he said. "Huh at least you managed to graduate, we couldn't even get passed the finals" one of his school mates said.

"True that" one other said, Ben chuckled, "well which ever comes first hope you have a good year" he said walking home. 'I can't believe it's already been sixteen years' he thought.

Yes only sixteen years ago a young couple had found our favorite alien shapeshifter. It turns out that due to the some incident with the couple, the mother was sadly unable to give birth. On their way home they found Ben who had regressed to a baby.

Since then they raised him as his own, even if they knew of his strange powers. Ben, unfortunately, had to relive school and puberty all over again. That wasn't fun, but at least he had the warmth of a family again.

Bearing in mind that he lost his original one, he assured them that he will live on to keep them alive. And thankfully the couple aloud him to keep his name. "Now the only problem" he said "is figuring out which high school to go to".

A problem in his life right now, he was currently searching for a school to go to. He had so many options that it was difficult to choose, lucky Gray matter, Brainstorm brains. But he was completely stumped, "I want to go to a school no one has gone to before, something abnormal" Ben said entering his house.

"Hey Ben good news!" His adopted mother said. He was slightly confused by her joyfulness, and his adopted Father's as well. "When I was walking home last night" his father said. presumably from a night of drinking' Ben thought.

"I just happened to stumble upon a brochure for a high school named Yokai academy. Apparently it's not on any other high school your school had". "And you did say that you wanted to go to a school that was quote on quote abnormal" his mom said. Ben sighed "yeah I did say that didn't I?" He asked.

After spring break.

Ben is currently riding to his new school on a school bus, turns out it was also a boarding school as well. "First I got thrown out of my own world and now I'm moving into a boarding school? My new life is getting weirder by the minute" he sighed silently.

"Hey kid we're almost there, I'd be mindful around Yokai Academy if I were you though" the bus driver said. "Why's that?" Ben asked, "well for one thing, it ain't like any normal school. It's a bit scary" he replied.

Ben lightly chuckled, 'considering what I've seen this'll be a walk in the park' he thought. Once they got to the other side Ben understood why the bus driver said scary. The sky was blood red and it gave off a creepy vibe.

Though Ben was gob smacked by how much of a horror movie the place was like, he lightly chuckled. "Scary my butt, Grandpa Max's food was more terrifying than this" he said walking down a road to the school.

He had to admit that even if the place felt creepy it gave off a very unique vibe. One the shapeshifter recognized as adventurous, "maybe this place will provide the uniqueness that I..." Ben was brought out of his musings as a girl around his age with pink hair and a rosary around her neck riding a bike nearly crashed into him.

" Ben was brought out of his musings as a girl around his age with pink hair and a rosary around her neck riding a bike nearly crashed into him