2

I heard a noise which made me wake up as if the window opened and I sat up. I looked around but I couldn't see anything with my blurry and sleepy vision so I went back to sleep.

Then a soft and a bit cold touch on my cheek made me wake up and I opened my eyes slowly. There was the same Teenager from before right in front of my eyes.

"Peter...Pan?" I asked him with my eyes a bit wide opened and Sat up. I thought it was just my imagination. He moved a bit away and set his feet on the ground.

"Wendy? Is It really you?" He asked me, moved closer to me and held my shoulders softly. I was confused once again. Does he really think I am Wendy?

"No, No. You must confused, Peter. My name is..." Then in a rush, he hugged me tightly and I got shocked. W-What? My cheeks blushed a bit. I don't know why. But Why is he hugging me?

"Wendy... you are alive... you are okay!" He said as he burried his face on my shoulder and I looked at TinkerBell. She looked very sad. Why do I feel this is something about Wendy and Peter?

I felt tears on my shoulder and opened my eyes wide. Was he crying? "Peter, Are you crying?" I asked him as I tried to push him away softly. He wouldn't let me go because he was hugging me with such a strength. "No, I am not. I don't cry" He said, stubborn like Wendy said on her diary.

Tinkerbell went over to my ears and said softly to let Peter Pan believe I was Wendy. She would explain everything to me later. I can't believe I could understand Tinkerbell since Wendy couldn't. Tinkerbell's voice was very sweet and kind from such a small, cute creature. I just nodded slowly because Peter Pan didn't really look that happy little boy and I got very sad for him.

After a while, I felt a bit awkward and finally made Peter back away a little. He looked at my eyes and I at his. They were very red from crying and still full of tears. He looked at my lips and then at my eyes again.

No. He can't. The Kiss. He was moving forward very sowly to do it but I stopped him. "Peter..." I said and I tried to pretend to be Wendy like Tink wanted. "What are you doing here? I thought I would never see you again" I asked fakely and he smiled a bit. "Well, I was always around to hear your stories and I had been more lately" He said smiling as he wiped his tears softly.

I looked at his tears and frowned a bit. But got that frown away again. I still can't believe Peter Pan was here in my room. He is... So handsome and cute. He was wearing the same clothes from a drawing of him on Wendy's diary. Shorts made of leaves and more leaves around him.

"Really? You were?" I asked him and I was happy he liked my stories. Then he held my hand and looked at my eyes. "Come with me! To Neverland like before!" He said smiling widely as he pulled me slowly by my hand to the window.

Would I really go with Peter to Neverland? I Just don't know... What should I do?

I started to remove my hand slowly "Peter, I just don't know.. Can I think about it? I mean, Can you come back tomorrow?" I asked him worried about my parents, my life. He crossed his arms and sighed a bit. "As you wish" He said bowing at me and flew through the window away. That was easy. I thought he would be much stubborn.

Tinkerbell didn't go with him, she actually stood in front of me. I showed my hand and she sat on it. She wanted to explain everything but she needed to go. She also said that if I would go to Neverland tomorrow, she would explain it better there. I just nodded and she smiled a bit flying away from the window.

I went over it and shut it down slowly so it won't make a sound. I looked outside and thought about everything that happened in that moment. It was no dream or imagination. Peter Pan was really here. I smiled widely and happily as I went back to my bed and laid down covering myself.

Peter Pan is real. Wendy met Peter Pan for real. I want to see him again. But I must carefully think about my decision of going to Neverland or not. I mean, my parents would miss me. Well, I wouldn't be there forever... I wish it... But I love my parents. What should I do? Should I think about it.... or just let it go?