1

I said goodbye to Amelie and Charlie, to my only 2 friends, and got inside my house after a long boring Friday of School.

"I am back, mother" I said, leaving the bag close to the door and getting inside the kitchen as I checked my phone and looked for Peter Pan stories on Google. It just says the same old story: He's the boy that never grows up. It doesn't show anything more.

But I never expected what that night held for me.

"Welcome home, Elizabeth. How was your day?" She asked as she got a tea cup ready. She sat in a chair to drink her tea and I sighed a bit. Sometimes I wish my name was smaller.

"Mom, I already told you to call me Liz. It was normal but I thought it would never end. Mom, can I ask you something?" I asked her and She nodded as she stopped drinking her tea. She looked at my eyes and smiled a bit.

"How was Peter Pan like? I mean, his appearance. Brown hair? Blonde? Blue eyes? Brown? Green?" I asked her and she lifted an eyebrow in confusion.

"Liz, why are you asking that now? I mean, Wendy left a diary. I am sure you can find information there about Peter Pan but Why asking now? At this age?" She asked and I just shrugged. But actually I just wanted to know more and more about him. I don't know why I want but I have a feeling to know it.

My Mother went to the attic and got the old diary from Wendy. It looked very old with a dark green cover and had some dust over it.

"Now be careful with it, It is over 100 years old" She warned me and I nodded smiling. I ran upstairs to my room and laid down in my bed opening the diary carefully . It had a smell of old book and an old handwritting.

11 March, 1880

Dear Diary,

It has been almost 2 months since I saw Peter Pan. Sometimes I look over the window when I tell stories to my brothers but he isn't there, even if it is stories about him like he said he would be. (...) I miss his blonde curly hair and green eyes. He was an amazing friend, a bit stubborn but still a clever boy(...) The hidden Kiss belonged to him. I know it. It's only his.(...)

Wendy

I blushed a bit reading about the Kiss. They really do loved each other. It is a shame she never saw him again. They were perfect for each other.

"You have a hidden kiss like Wendy as well" My grandmother told that once and I thought maybe it belonged to Peter Pan too but who am I kidding anyway? There is no way I am getting that hidden kiss to someone since I don't have any Boy friend. It is just Amelie and Charlie, twin sisters.And besides, I am not sure if Peter Pan really exists, I love to believe it but still there is a small doubt.

I looked at the mirror and touched my Lips softly tracing the shape with my finger tip. "No way It is going to happen" I convinced myself this kiss would never be stolen.

I sighed "Elizabeth! Dinner time!" My father said breaking my thoughts and I went down for dinner.

Later when I got back to my room, I got my Peter Pan doll, smiled a bit and started to tell a story about Peter Pan and Hook. The same old story from Wendy but this time I put some epic music from youtube.

"10 more minutes!" My father told me and I said Okay. I had time for one last story. I was happy about it.

Then, almost at the end of that story, I saw a bright light coming from the window. I looked over it but the light disappeared and there was nothing. I got up, walked over the window opened it and looked outside.

Snow was falling down slowly. It's been a few months since snow fell from the sky and now came the time. I touched it with my bare hands and smiled as the sweet cold touched my hand. A few minutes later, I decided to close the window since it was getting cold but then I heard a little sound like a small bell and looked outside once more. There was still nothing.

Suddenly, a flying boy got in front of me and I jumped a little. It wasn't actually a boy. A teenager like me. Almost a Men.

"Wendy?" The blonde curly haired boy with green eyes said in a hopefull voice a small shiny thing was flying with him. He seemed like he was broken. Very broken. I was so amazed I couldn't even speak. He was...

"Time to go to sleep!" My father said breaking my thoughts once more as he opened the door fast, I close the window fast too so he woudn't see him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me s he saw the snow falling and I just smiled fakely.

"I was just looking at the snow. I was touching it a little" I said smiling and he looked a little concerned. "Be careful or you might catch a cold" He warned me and I nodded.

"Alright. I am going to sleep now" I said as My father walked to me and kissed my forehead. Then walked away and closed the door. I was going to get my pyjama but I went to the Window, opened it for one second and looked outside.

There was no one. I got a little hope he could be there. Peter Pan. But It may had been my imagination since Peter Pan is just a little Boy. Still He called me Wendy. Weird.

No, There is no way It was him. He's just a little boy and he's full of happy thoughts not sad ones.

I got my Pyjama ready, laid down in my bed and turned off the lights.

My mother went to my room for a second and gave me a goodnight kiss. "Sleep well, honey" I smiled at her sweet voice. Then she walked away again and closed the door.

I should probably forget what just happened and go on with my life.

I finally fell asleep and there was peace and quiet.