Prologue

"All Children grow up..... except one"

I heard this expression so many times in my childhood from my mother and grandmother. They told me a story about a boy named Peter Pan which my grandgrandgrandgrandmother met.

"And so your Grandgrandgrandgrandmother Wendy kissed Peter Pan, he screamed sending Captain Hook up to the Boat Sails and Peter flew up happily" My mother told me when I was 9 years old. I loved to hear that story over and over again.

"And then what?" I asked with my child curiosity. At that time, I was amazed by the story and sometimes I imagined Peter would be there with me Playing. My grandmother made me a small Peter Pan doll which I played with it since I was 5 years old. I loved that doll and I still do.

"He defeated Hook sending him right through the crocodile throat and got Wendy home and safe" She said smiling and I clapped happily. I loved the way Captain hook got defeated.

My mother went over the Attic and got a very Old Portrait of Wendy. "And here we are. You are just like your grandgrandgrandgrandmother Wendy. Look at this portrait of her at your age, Elizabeth" I looked at it but It looked just like me. I was so confused.

"But that is me" I said perplexed. My mother let out a small laugh and smiled "No, sweetheart, is Wendy, See how you two are very alike?" She asked and I nodded.

My grandgrandgrandgrandmother was really like me. I was her reincarnation in the XXI century. She was from the XIX century. Two centuries and 4 generations after here I am, Elizabeth Darling, age 16.

It may sound odd and very weird but at my age I still tell stories with my dolls and fluffy animals. I guess my mother was right. I am the reincarnation of Wendy and she lives inside me. I love to tell stories still at my age and I can't stop telling them even if I am all alone. I have no brothers or sisters like Wendy. I just have 2 friends and nothing more... I am alone.

"But, mom, Did you ever see Peter Pan or your mother?"

"No, sweety, we never saw him before.... But your grandgrandgrandgrandmother Wendy said she saw and we just have to believe it to make his story go on like Wendy wanted"