Chapter Ten

By the time the familiar sound of footsteps coming down the stairs reached your ears, the feeling of being watched had left you, and so had Alucard. Was he on another mission? Or was he just gone?

Still being half asleep, you rolled over in bed and waved your arm over the edge, expecting to hit a small table where your phone would have been resting and possibly full of notifications from your old friends; but, it wasn't there. A little worried and slightly panicking inside, you sat up and looked around.

The room was dark still, and now that you were fully awake, just by the smell alone you could tell this was a completely different room. It smelled cleaner- more like it was newly built... Then, a blindly light came on. There was multiple lights that covered the ceiling where cameras weren't being held.

Taking a look around, you saw nothing but white walls all around. The only thing that there was, were two one-way windows and the bed you had been laying on. The mattress, the sheets and even the thin blanket were all pure white.. the silence was killing you.

"What is this place?..."

"Only the safest place you'll ever know," came a mans voice. It sounded sort of rough.. "In Gods name, you shall be protected from that monster." He spoke, finally coming into view from where he had been hiding.

"Monster? What- but, who are you?"

"I am Father Alexander Anderson, my dear child."

Just by the way he spoke and how he dressed- not to mention the speak of God and whatnot, you could just tell that he was religious. How fun. "I'm not your child, and what do you mean by 'monster'?"

"That monster that had you under some sort of spell, the King of the Damned. The only livi-"

"Get on with it!"

"..Alucard, the Devil himself."

"Are you kidding me?" You huffed and rolled your eyes, moving to stand up only to find your ankles in shackles. What the hell was this place?

"I'm afraid I can't let you leave..."