chapter 3 -

A/N

Sorry we haven't updated in awhile. Please forgive us. We've been switching ideas back an forth for these next chapters so that's why if you were

wondering. But anyways this is gonna be starting a week later after the first week.

~ 1 week later~

Kirsten's pov

"KIRSTEN! Get up we've got school today we are already ten minutes late!" Cassidy has been screaming in my ear for what feels like forever. "Five more minutes! Please!" "No I've been screaming at you to get up for the past hour! Get you lazy butt up and get ready!" "Hey! I am not lazy, I just don't do stuff unless I feel like it." Okay so maybe I was lazy but she doesn't have to call me lazy. "Even if Aunt Kc is gone doesn't mean you get to skip school, when she gets back tomorrow I swear I'm telling." Gosh she sounds like a three year old. I got up anyways, did my morning routine, grabbed my bags, and we headed out the door.

Cassidy's pov

When we finally got to school everybody came up to us telling us how lucky we were to sit next to Cole and Baylor, but I'm not sure why. I looked at Kirsten and she just shrugged....... I know what your thinking awesome twin powers right! Anyways by the time they got in first hour (which is Mr.Read's class and science) Baylor and Cole were surrounded by girls (as usual) until they saw us. Every girl ran over and asked us questions like, "What do they talk about?" or "Do you think they like me?", I looked at Kirsten and then we both looked at Baylor and Cole. They noticed our confused looks and smirked. when we finally got over to where they were, they must of thought we were joking with the confusion cause they burst out laughing and then it turned into confusion when we looked at them like they are crazy. "You really don't know who we are?" "Should we?" "I mean I guess, do you wanna know who we are and why we could raise your popularity level by 100x?" "Yes" "We are one of the most popular trends on Vine called DWB and are kinda famous." "You say that like it's not a big deal." "It is but we're used to it."

"Oh well that's cool" "So your not gonna start fangirling?" "Not really, I mean your are friends that would just be wierd, wait we are friends right?" "Haha yeah we are." After that the bell rung so we just went on through class and the rest of the day.

Kirsten's pov

7th hour (end if the day)

'Yes! It is finally 7th hour whooo!!!', I did my me steal happy dance. "Did you really just do that?" 'Uhoh did I just say that out loud?' "Yes you did" I turned to see Baylor, Cole, and a kid named John Stephen attempting to hold back a laugh but failed miserably. "Haha, really?" I asked hopefully. "Yep, but enough talking about that. I wanted to ask you for you're number.... you know for the project?" Cole asked sounded kinda nervous. "Yeah sure." "Ok cool." so I wrote down my number and gave it to him and told him to text me later.

A/N

Ok so sorry for a suckish ending but We hope you enjoyed it!!!"

Love yall!