chapter 2 - First Day

wrote by : Allie and Makayla!

As the girls walk to school they see their aunt driving to work she stopped and told them she would be gone for the next two weeks. They didn't really care because they were used to their parent going away for weeks at a time.

When they got to school they went to the office to get their schedule. They found out that they only had a few classes together. But they didnt mind because they would be able to switch and fool the teachers! They normaly had every cless together. But not here they can fool anyone as long as they match that day.

But they did have Piano and Science! When the bell rings singnaling that they needed to head to science they walked in late because they could not find it. When they did get their they saw that one of their old teachers from their old school was here. They also knew that this teacher was tough. He did not tolerate late students. They knew this one kid who was always late for his class. Mr.Read really did not like that kid.

His name was Stiles and his best friend was some kid named Scott. They were on the Lacross team and not ever on the field though.

Cassidy's pov

We just found our class and i see the one teacher who really was evil. Like no joke he was the meanest teacher i have ever had in my highschool life. I knew he went missing but honestly did not expect to see him ever again.

Kirstens pov

Omg i cant believe that he is here Mr.Read went missing. How can he be here. This is not happining. He hates me. Ever since i started not doing to good in his class he hated me.

end of pov

Affter the girls get in to class Mr.Read has Cassidy sit next to Baylor. Then he has Kirten sit on the other side of class next to Cole. The day goes by pretty fast untill Mr.Read tells every one that their will be a project coming up in the next week.

Also that the person you are sitting next to is your partner. Baylor decide to go ahead and start to work on the project. They go to the library every day for the rest of the week right after school. They started to become more than friends.

A/N

Sorry this was short i promise i will do a better update!