Red Wine

Hours pass until the servant came back with a struggling hostage, if there's one thing you know about a hive mind. It's that they control and feel everything, this was no different. With an ice pick, you shoved it into the subjects eye making unity yelp. In a quick effort, you yanked it out and shoved it through the bottom of their jaw, you could already see them trying to hold back the pain, and yet, this wasn't satisfying. You began to repeatedly jab it everywhere you could, Morty was scared, and disgusted but had noticed that you had begun to get out of hand. He got in front of you and forcibly grabbed your hands making them cross over your chest, breathing uneven, you stared straight at him "D-Deep breaths (y/n)" he didn't know what came over him he just happen to know what to do. Your body relaxed to his action and you sighed one last breath, as a thank you, you hugged him but gave a burning glare at unity as they tried to get over the large amounts of pain of the bleeding subject. That was in fact being taken away from the area and the floor was being cleaned up.

Morty got up with you hand in hand, your burning glare never left unity's still aching body. For now you were heartless and could careless about them at the moment, but you know that at the back of your head was that strong pang of guilt throbing in your head. After a long walk you finally made it to Rick even though they still made numerous efforts to stop you from going in there even if you knew what they were doing. You look at Rick was sitting on a velvet couch in a weired Mexican themed outfit. You clenched onto your jacket in efforts to stop you from hurting him, you knew this was bound to happen and that message always bounces in your head. "Cheater. Cheater. Cheater." Echoed through your mind at moment.

Finally you couldn't even live a day without arguing, you burst out arguing as unity and morty looked at you and Rick. "Can you just do it for me? You fucking cheater!" You screeched, Morty was on your side and wanted to defend you "(Y/n)s just--" before he could finish Rick looked at both of you "(y/n)'s just a hyper emotional needy-what's the word I'm looking for- uh human, I can tolerate it but I can't give a crap about it. Take a hike" he stated bluntly. Your cheeks turned rosy pink as your eyes slightly teared, you let out a sigh and looked at unity, "Take care of yourself Unity..." you mumbled. They heard you loud and clear as Rick ignored you, both morty and yourself landed in ricks room. Your cheeks burned as tears fell from your eyes, you sniffed and wiped them away as you bolted from the room. Morty grabbed your arm and hugged you, uneven sobs left your lips.

You bared your nails onto his back, his empathy was so strong that he could bare the pain.  Hours passed, Morty and yourself sat on the couch in comfortable silence eating wafer cookies. Out of the blue, the fimiliar sound of a portal bubbling made your heart ache, he strode into the living room like nothing had happened.  "Hey." He said, you look back at him with a calm expression, Morty didn't say a word as Rick just looked at the two of you. A sigh left his lips as he made his way to the back. "I'm sorry" he shrugged, you didn't fidget in your spot, you just continued eating the cookies until he left. The minute he turned his expression turned depressed, the depression radiating from him hit you like a wave. Both because he never apologizes and he came out of no where. You heard the door slowly shut and you got up from your seat, "W-Where you goin'" morty asked, you look back at him. "I...I know he cheated on me but...he needs comfort right now....I don't think I can withstand him this way" you said clamly, you opened the door to see Rick laying face down on the desk. You pursed your lips and stood in front of him, you pecked his head and went and sat on a chair in front of him. "Me too...." you said as you hid your face in your arms. You felt your hand interwine with his. A smile graced your lips as you fell asleep, both of you in that potion for a long while.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯