Jealousy is one of our weaknesses

Opening your eyes, you were awakened to Ricks slight mumbles in his sleep. Laying your hand gently on his head, you pecked his forehead and smiled when you saw him relax. "Hey...I need to go to the bathroom" you whispered, his grip on your waist got slightly tighter as he grumbled. "Would you rather me piss on your bed?" You asked, he groaned and picked himself up off of you. You slid out and he plopped himself back down "p-pass me the whiskey at least" he growled, you grabbed the bottle and took a quick swig. A hiss escaped from your mouth as you passed it to him "how the fuck can you handle that so early" you asked "earlier the better" he said before taking a huge gulp. Pursing your lips you rolled your eyes as a sigh escaped through your nose, "mhm" 'don't_mention_it_don't_mention_it' repeated it your mind.

It was a quick trip to the bathroom, and then back to the room but before you even reached the door you felt your body get tense "Hello (Y/N)..." you heard, "Hello...Tammy, what are you doing here" you asked. "They said he had killed you, so I decided to come by and and finish the mission and to do that I had to become friends with his stupid grandaughter" "she's not stupid" "yeah she is, she clearly hadn't noticed me" "I'm pretty fucking sure shes smarter than you!" your voice rasied, summer came out of her room and saw the two of you talking "good moring gra-" "hush!" you squeaked " oh...I see you two know eachother?" "no..just minor..aquatance's" you growled "yes, we were just leaving" tammy smiled, god was it fake "Yeah, Can I hang out with her at the mall?" Summer asked "sure sweetheart, the minute something happens call me" you said. She came down the stairs and hugged you before waving and walking off with Tammy, you heard the door shut and let out a huge sigh.

"Fuck if summer had taken any longer--" for whatever reason something caught your tongue, you fell to the ground and clawed at your body to make an effort to breath. There was only one thing that could make you do this. "code yellow". something that made you stick with the government. It was horrible, after a minute and a half of begging for air, your lungs let out what you had and you breathed as much as you could take in before going into a coughing fit. Rick came out of the room with a tired face, "what the fuck happened?" He asked in a harsh tone "nothing." You said in between breaths "yeah it s-sure doesn't look like nothing" he growled, he took out his flask and took a swig before putting it back. You got back on your feet and sighed shakily, Rick and yourself walked to the kitchen and sat across from each other.

You averted your eyes and bundled up the courage and looked at Rick. "What." He said eating his breakfast, "well...I need a favour to ask of you" "y-yeah and what's that" he said not looking up from his plate. "It's quite an issue you know how I worked for the um--" "get to the point." He said, you clicked your tongue and sighed "right, well I need you to get rid of some sort of hypnotic shit they've got on me" "I can get rid of it temporarily, but by that I mean the rest of your natural life." He said bluntly "that'd be great" you smiled, "I don't work for free though. What-what can I get in return" he finished his plate and leaned back "I can't do much, but (float around in circles, JK) I can steal you a month supply of alcohol" "and?" He looked at you, you rolled your eyes so far back you swore you saw another dimension "ugh...and sex when ever you want" you growled, he smirked "alright fine" he got up and went to the garage and came back in just a few seconds. Rick took out a booster shot and without warning put it through your shoulder, you shrikes as he took it out with the slight after sting. "Yeah thanks for the fucking warning!" You yelped, "your welcome, code yellow" you flinched the second it came out his mouth. Nothing.

"Oh shit....oh shit!!!" You yelled happily, "yeah well go wait in the ship I'm gonna w-wake up Morty" he burped. You smiled and grabbed your bag, you checked yourself through the tablet camera and admired your bow. Both Rick and Morty came through the door talking to themselves about whatever it was. You put your ear buds and lean onto the back of the seat as they came in, "wonderland-caravan palace". The beat made you smiled as you turned on your tablet and go to the drawing app, it was a color fun drawing for sure. Only having teal blues and pinks, it was as always just another drawing of Rick and yourself. But everything seemed much more lighter...you look up from your seat only to witness Rick unconscious, you didn't think twice before grabbing him and pulling him back "Morty take the damn wheel!!" He immediately hopped over and to control of it, you panted as you looked at Morty "what the hell happened!!?" "I d-don't know! He just feel asleep!" He yelped. Rick grumbled in his sleep, his wasn't as heavy as you thought he was to be honest. You slid back to your seat still catching your breath from your sudden panic attack. "Just...just land on that planet" you sighed, Morty looked at you and pursed his lips "I-it wasn't my fault ya know..." He mumbled "I know. It better not have been." You said sternly. He went to said planet and the two of you walked out, "finally..." You said, you managed to pull Rick out and sit him by a tree, you grabbed an alarmingly huge leaf and fanned him with it, until a few seconds later the leaf smelled sweet, "nope not risking it" you sighed, you grabbed your sketchbook out of your bag and fanned him with it instead.

Morty looked around and slightly admired the place, "hello!" A voice yelled. He screamed and fell to the floor, you look from where you were and saw a blue figure with antennas. They looked at you and smiled, Rick slowly began to wake up and looked at you, he didn't give a second thought and took out his gun. He glared at you before he realized what happened "What the fuck. W-Who landed the ship" "Morty" you mumbled. He got up and walked to Morty and looked at the figure. "Hello Rick" The blue figure said with a grin, Rick's eyes widened to this "Unity?... Uh this is my grandson Morty and this is my girlfriend(boyfriend?) (Y/n)....we sorta used to...date" he explained to the both of you you could hear the awkward in his voice. You felt a swarm of regret tumble inside you, you knew you'd regret this decision of being with him and yet...you took it.

-

After all that talking you wondered off with Morty, you were treated quite nicely with temporary servants and such. You sat next to Morty on a flexible chair, "Morty I'm going to...I'm going to go find Rick" "you can't!- I mean he's busy right now" they said "with what" you growled "thi-oh god-nnngs" they said in between a moan, this made your body burn. Both with rage and jealousy. And yet, you couldn't bring yourself to kill them "I...give me something could kill...either a prisoner or something just get to it" you growled they smiled as they went of with their business. "Shouldn't you think this through? I-I mean..." "I know..." You looked at Morty. "But they aren't a bad person, it's just him...and that's what makes a lot of people want him...no one knows why" you look down at your arms and see the scratch marks you had left on your body from earlier. You just shrugged it off like it was nothing. Your bow swirled with negative colors as the rims began to get uneven and sharp, you didn't notice this.

((I'm to lazy, just know I never died okay testing starts tomorrow give me a break.))