Chapter 9: Oka's Bully Problem

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to the sound of your phone going off. You grab your phone and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey (y/n)."

"Ayano? Everything okay? why are you calling me so early in the morning?" She pauses before answering.

"Oka's bullying is getting out of hand...in my opinion at least."

"What do you mean?" You slowly sit up and put your feet on the ground being careful not to hit Chi with your feet.

"While talking with Oka I asked why she never shows very many emotions and.....she started crying. Those bullies really did a impact on Oka, she needs...help."

"Yeah...okay, what should we do?" Her response frightened me a little.

"We attack the problem."

You and Ayano finish talking and you end the call. You sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Oka's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in a dark hallway...I can hear voices threatening me and teasing me. I start running to get away but the voices follow. There's a door at the end of the hallway, I burst into the room. As I open my eyes I freeze in horror to see (y/n), Chi, and Ayano hanging. Tears pouring down my face and hit the floor, the voices get louder. I close my eyes, hold my head, duck down, and scream at the top of my lungs. I wake up screaming with tears streaming down my face. I sit up quickly, Ayano rushes into the room.

"Oka!? What's wrong!?"

She rushes over and gets on her knees in front of me. She hugs me, I hug back crying. I later calm down and explain everything.

"Oka...we're going to end this bullying thing."

I nod and think about how badly this will go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

You later meet up with Oka and Ayano outside the school. Chi stands next to you, Oka looks scared.

"The bullies are near the incinerator room."

You remember what you did at the incinerator room. Ayano starts walking to the incinerator room. Chi and Oka follow, you follow after them. There's ten students standing at the incinerator room with weapons. Oka hides behind us as they smirk.

"So your the ones bullying Oka Ruto."

"So what if we are? What's it to you punk."

They laugh.

"Chi, get Oka out of here. Things are about to go...south."

Chi and Oka run away to the front of the school and wait. Ayano grabs a knife from her shoe and tosses me a gun from under her skirt. I catch it and look at her with a scared and confused face. She holds the knife up, the bullies hold their weapons up. "Ayano?"

Some of them run away but five of them stay. Two guys and three girls. Ayano sees my face and grabs the gun, she fires it at all four of them. The last one rushes at her, Ayano scoots to the side and stabs them in the head with the knife. They drop to the floor dead, you stand there in shock. Ayano turns to you with blood dripping off her. She holds one finger to her lip.

"Sh. Now help me get these bodies to the incinerator....or else."

Thinking about it now, you don't want to die...so you help her incinerate the bodies and the weapons. You call Chi and tell him to take Oka to the restaurant and that you and Ayano will meet them there. Ayano looks at you. You stand in fear, you freeze up. She walks up to you.

"Never speak of this."

"Why are you doing this Ayano?..." She looks at my with her dead eyes.

"I get rid of bullies, they should feel the same pain as the ones they bully to suicide. They deserve to burn in hell, and now that you know this information you have to work for me."

"Don't you mean with you." She doesn't say any other word and walks past you. "Wait..." She stops and looks at you. You take off your jacket and hand it to her. She smirks slightly and puts the jacket on to hide the blood. You and Ayano walk to her house and she gets on a different outfit. You and her walk to the restaurant to meet Chi and Oka. When you arrive you walk in and sit at the table they're sitting at. You stay silent the entire day.

Later that Day

~~~~~~~~~~~Oka's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five of the bullies walk up to me on my way home.

"Your friends killed the other five if your wondering."

"K-killed? The would never do that." One of the three girls steps forward and grabs the collar of my shirt and lifts me up off the ground and close to her face.

"They shot four of my pals in the head and stabbed the last one in the face."

She throws me to the ground and the other four grab me by each of my limbs and pin me to a nearby wall. The ones holding my arms holds them out in front of me as the girl grabs a knife from her pocket.

"It's time you feel their pain, the pain of dieing."

Tears stream down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're walking with Ayano back to your house, she's making sure you don't tell anyone. You hear Oka scream at the top of her lungs. You run in that direction but quickly stopped by Ayano grabbing your arm tightly. "Let go! Oka needs help!"

"She's not worth it."

"I don't care what you think she's still my friend!" You pull your arm away from her grasp and run in the direction of Oka's scream. Ayano stays there watching you run away to the helpless Oka Ruto. The bullies must be attacking Oka, you knew it was a bad idea to let her walk away back home by herself. This is your fault....no...it's Ayano's fault. You can't believe you ever found love in that creature of darkness. You need to get to Oka, and fast.

(I hope you enjoyed this story, I will be updating this slowly but I will get around to it. Thank you and I hope you liked this. Goodbye!)