Chapter 16: Truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

You haven't woken up yet, you can actually move on your own. Everything fades to black and you begin walking. "I know you're out there you fake Yandere Dev!! Show yourself!!" The ground shakes and you fall to the floor. Yandere Dev appears in front of you, the fake Yandere Dev appears in front of you. Now it's just you and him, you get up and try punching him. He blocks and kicks you with extreme force, you get thrown back. You get up and charge at him, he blocks every attack until you do something unexpected. You duck and roll around him and round kick him away.

"You laid a hit on me? Wow, your stronger than expected (y/n)."

He stands up and turns to you facing you making eye contact. "Tell me the truth, tell me my past." He grins.

"You wish to know the truth, alright...it's not like you'll live to tell your pathetic friends."

"Just get on with it." He sits Indian style/criss cross on the ground, you hesitantly do the same but keep a distance.

"Let's begin. This is a story about a boy, his girlfriend, his friend, and his friend's girlfriend. Their names were (y/n), Ayano Aishi, Chi Yuno, and Oka Ruto. They have lived in a house all together for a few years, until one day his girlfriend Ayano got an invitation to be a person with a character of a video game modeled after her. It was her mistake to agree to some stranger, and that's what lead to her death. She was the only one left after a tragic 'accident' of Oka Ruto falling off a cliff to her death and soon after Chi followed in her death."

"That's a lie, you're a lier on that last part." His grin fades.

"Fine then, I killed them and used them in my video game to cover it up."

"It's not your video game. It's Yandere Dev's game." He sighs and nods.

"But on the other hand I'm the one who is continuing the game, I'm still killing peopl. But think on the bright side, if you're here you can't die, your soul stays alive in this world...everything can be reset if you can find the button. But the only way to find that is in the coding."

"Why are you doing this..." He stands up.

"Because I can. And I love to see your face when you realize you can't do anything to stop me."

He laughs maniacally, you realize he doesn't know that Ayano, Chi, and Oka have remembered...you can feel it in you that they found out. You stand up. "That's not true." He stops and looks at you. "I can stop you...we can stop you." His face turns to confusion. Before he can say 'we?' you answer. "Ayano, Chi, and Oka remember." His expression turns to anger and disgust. He charges at you but you dodge. "After watching you attack me for so long I can see what moves you'll try to attack me with." He attacks again but you front flip over him and starts running away. You can see a doorway filled with light, it's your escape. He chases after you.

"You'll never find me and stop me in time!! Just give up!!"

"Never!!" You run to the door and burst through waking up in the real world.

You quickly wake up in the real world, Oka, Ayano, and Chi are all staring at you. "...we have to stop him." They nod.

"We heard your conversation with him, you were muttering it but we figured it out pretty easily."

You stand up, they stay sitting. Ayano looks at you.

"But how are we going to find him?"

You shrug. "I don't know but we have to try to find him. He's killing more and more people...we can't let that happen." They stand up.

"We should stick together just incase he comes after us."

You look at Oka and nod. Later you all are at your house, Oka and Chi are asleep in the guest room and Ayano is sitting on your bed. Your at your computer messing with the coding of the game on the computer. Scrolling through the code is so tiring, it's so long...There's so much code. You take a break and sit on the bed.

"Anything yet?"

You shake your head. "I can't find anything...I'm only through a bit of the code, there's just so much." Ayano grabs your hand and gently hugs you.

"It's okay...we can figure something out...together."

You hug back. She gently kisses you, you kiss back. You pull away and lay down, she lays next to you and snuggles close. She falls asleep but you keep thinking about what may happen...where's the fake Yandere Dev and where's the real one...how will you find him and be able to stop him in time? You stay awake most the night thinking over it but soon enough you fall asleep. As soon as morning arrives you get up and rush to the computer, Ayano stays asleep. You had a image flash in your mind, it was the coding...the right coding. You keep scrolling until you find it, you click on it but it's locked. You start hacking as best as you can, you're not too good at it so you fail. "...Guys! I found it!" Ayano wakes up, Oka and Chi walk into the room since they were already awake. Everyone walks over and looks. "But it's locked." Oka pushes your chair out of the way and starts doing something on the computer, after a few minutes she hacked the code and got in. You move back over and see a page with a button on it saying 'Come find me'.you look at everyone, and they nod.

Ayano: "We're ready."

Oka: "I'm good if you guys are."

Ch: "Let's do this!"

You click the button and everything goes black for everyone.

(I hope you enjoyed this story, I will be updating this slowly but I will get around to it. Thank you and I hope you liked this. Goodbye!)