A Power Ranger in Thailand?? pt.4 L.B

Narrative View

Lucas was there left crying over his mother and Y/n.

He didn't know what to do besides hold Y/n's helmet.

He stares at her (Color) helmet and thinks to himself. Tears drop onto the helmet as his eyes becoming puffy red.

"Lucas" said Daniel as Lucas looked up and saw Daniel waving at him to follow.

Daniel starts running away from the tent.

"Daniel?!" Shouts Lucas following Daniel's trail.

Through twist and turns around the hospital. Lucas sees Daniel enter a room where suddenly Daniel is getting picked up by his father.

Happiness and a smiles is planted on Lucas's face as he sees Daniel finding his parents.

Afterwards Daniel looks back at Lucas and waves a goodbye.

Lucas took one more look at Daniel and ran back to the tent.

As he returns to the tent and watches people passing by, he caught a glimpse of someone's familer hair color.

He stands up off his chair and looks again to see the hair color.

Before he could see the familer person's face. The person was out of his site.

Lucas runs out of the tent to see where could the person have gone. He kept turning around in circles and shouts the person's name.

"Y/n!!!"

With no luck, he didn't see her coming towards him

Lucas cried to himself thinking he was hallucinating Y/n's figure.

"Lucas!!"

He heard as he stops and takes in what he heard.

He stops his breathing to hear his name being called out.

"Lucas!!!"

He keeps hearing.

He turns to where he heard the voice and before he knew it

He saw Y/n running towards him.

"Y/n!!!"

"Lucas!!"

They both shouted at each other before Lucas sweeps her in for the biggest bear hug.

"I thought they took you away or even worst died!?!"

"No Lucas. They healed me up quick to go back to my duties. As you can see I'm not in my suit"

"Your not a power ranger no more?"

"I am still. I just wanted to show you the real me. You know I'm only 14 right?"

"I'm 14 too!! I thought I lost you Y/n" he said as he began to hug you tighter and kiss your wet yet tangled hair.

"I was afraid to see you die Y/n because. I love you" said Lucas.

"Lucas. I love you too" said Y/n as they soon sealed each other in a loveable yet dry kiss.