The killer

Jeffs p.o.v
"What! Your dad was the one who staded u why?" I was still running as fast as I could and I could see the hospital. "Yes it was my father and I was so scard Jeff he told me he would finish me off later u cant leave ok plz dont i dont wanna die" she was scared I could tell but she was lossing more blood. "Ok I wont I promise" We got to the hospital "Ok Go in Ill find the room they put u in" "No Jeff my dad works at a hospital thats another reasone I didnt want to come hear give me the knife" "What why?" "Cause Im going to hide it in the tree so u can walk me in" "Ok?"

Dru's p.o.v
When we walked in they saw Jeff and all the cops ran at him he didnt do anything. "Wait stop he didnt do this to me hes been teaching me how to through a knife and i walked into one ok he didnt do anything wrong" They all stepped back. "Why do u defend him hes a killer" askes one of the cops. I graved his hand. "Cause Im in love with him and he is in love with me so plz dont touch him and let him be with me the entier time plz Im beging you!" "Ok but only when he is with u then we wont toch him but if ur not with him then he is free game" "Ok" said Jeff. I felt dizzy and I started to fall I fellt Jeffs arm around me but he didnt letgo of my hand and I new I was safe so i let the darkness take me and I fanted the last thig i saw was his face and i knew everything would be ok".

Jeffs p.o.v
"Ok" I said. Then Dru started to fall and I caught her i could tell she felt safe becauae I could see it in her eyes and then they clossed. "We need to get into a room shes lost alot of blood" "Give me one good resone why murderer" "Cause Im in love with her ok Ive never felt that before and shes the only one that has made me feel like this ok and Im not going to losse her if you wont then I will!" "Ok you heard him get her in the room and lets save his lover"

They got her in a room and started fixing her she had a smile on her face and her smile amazing I love her smile.

(Sorry its so short)