Who is this person and what dose he want from me!?

Watch the video at the top!

I just stood there looking at him and him at me then it happened he pulled out the knife and ran at me. My mind was tell me to move and run but my body wouldn't lisen he was geting closser and closser i closed my eyes and waited, but nothing happened when i opened my eyes we were face to face his face was inches from mine his hole body was so closse to mine that i could feel the heat off of his body. Then my nees buckled over and i started to fall before i hit the floor i felt an arm go around me and lift me. The last thing i saw was the boys face then i went into darkness.

When I woke up I was in my bed it was still dark out side and the boy was siting on my stool next to my bed. "Why didnt you sceam or run from me when I went at you with the knife"askes the boy in a soft voice that i almost didnt hear him? "I dont know why" I asked? "Cause usually people run and screem from me all the time" "Why?" "Because the call me Jeff the killer" "Oh " I said as i sat up.

"Well im foing to leave u since your alright so...... Bye"then he ran to my window and jumped to the tree and climed down I went to my window and watched him leave.

"Wow he stayes to make shure i was ok how thoghtful I hope I can get to know him." I lookes at the floor. "Oh no he left his knife" I picked it up and held it to my chest "Am i falling for him?" Then i got in bed and let sleep grave a hold of me and drifted off to sleep not realizing I still had his knife in my hand.

(Sorry that this chapter is so short but i promise ill be makeing more💖💕)