Chapter Thirty-One Restricted.

Start from the beginning

'So I won't bring you pain, only pleasure,' Nathaniel replied, his breath felt cool as it whispered across my oh so sensitive skin.

I arched off the bed when a third orgasm burst into fireworks, this one powerful enough to make me see stars behind the darkness of my eyelids. I almost gasped at the sudden loss of his fingers inside me, his hands grasping my hips tightly now instead.

Pleasure was still wringing shocks and spasms from my body when I felt a sudden sharpness pierce me. A momentary stinging pain as my body stretched to accommodate Nathaniel as he surged into me in one hard thrust.

He felt so large and thick inside me but I hadn't expected it to feel so right.

Nathaniel didn't move but he ran his hands over my body and then slipped them under me, careful not to slip out of me as he lifted me so I was balanced in his lap. My chest pressed against him as I tried to ease my labored breathing.

'Did I hurt you?' he whispered in my ear, his mouth now close, so close that he could gently nibble on his favorite spot on my neck. More pleasure shot through me as he did that and I moaned loudly.

'Are you kidding me? Don't stop...' I panted out, way passed feeling self-conscious or embarrassed about the sex filled tones of my voice. I felt completely boneless in his arms and I was glad that he was surrounding me with his strength. His arms wrapped around me tightly and his legs cradling my body even as he was buried hilt deep inside me.

I wriggled my hips a little impatiently when he still didn't move, desire was making my body feel hot. A desire and an instinctive knowledge of how this dance worked, skin against skin.

Nathaniel's arms around me tightened as he held me still. An amused chuckle made his chest vibrate against mine, not to mention what the movement did to other parts of his anatomy... And mine. I moaned again as I finally opened my eyes to look at him.

His hair was fluttering in unseen winds and his skin was glowing, but I realized that mine was too now. I expected his eyes to be completely black still but instead they now shone with a light that reminded me of the storm in his eyes.

'We need to mark each other now Ams...' Nathaniel said, he took one of my hands in his and placed it on his heart. I could feel it beat slowly and heavily against my fingers, each thud strong and powerful.

He let go of my hand and placed his over my own heart, my own heartbeat erratic and wild. I was sure it was off the charts as fast as it was beating now, a tattoo against my ribcage. No doubt Nathaniel, with his sensitive hearing could hear it, maybe he'd even be able to without the sensitive hearing...

'Have you decided where you wish to mark me?' Nathaniel was asking and I really wondered how he managed to sound so controlled. There was an insane urge inside me that wanted my body to move against his.

I nodded and my hand immediately lifted his right hand, pressing the sensitive skin of his wrist against my lips. It was good place I had decided, because if necessary he could hide a mark there but if he wanted the world to see all he'd have to do was roll up his sleeve a little bit.

I was shocked when I felt his skin burning up at my kiss, fire sizzling between us. A second later Nathaniel was burying his face against my skin, his lips pressing against the crook of my neck. That very spot he'd once placed a hickey on, the spot he'd singled out from day one.

More fire burned between us and it felt like power was pouring out of him like a waterfall, washing over me like an avalanche. At the same time I felt like something was leaving me too and pouring into him.

Then finally, Nathaniel started moving. Thrusting inside me in a slow but steady rhythm that drove me insane. My back collided with the bed again, his weight coming down on me yet not crushing me as his pace quickened.

I was moaning as I felt pleasure building up inside me more and more, until I felt like I could burst at the seams. While he was grunting sexy little sounds that told me he was coming closer and closer to the end.

I hitched up my legs so I could wrap them around his waist, moaning when that allowed him deeper access. One of his hands was at the small of my back, pressing me close to him and forcing my back to arch the tiniest bit.

I felt like I was falling suddenly, no flying was a better word to describe what I was feeling. Flying and filled with white hot pleasure. My muscles tightened and convulsed and then Nathaniel was moaning my name as he joined me in falling over the edge. A few last thrusts as we rode out our orgasms and then he was rolling with me until I was lying on top him.

We were both panting and hot and sweaty, my body completely relaxed as I lay there, draped across his body. He was still buried inside me somehow.

After a while Nathaniel moved his hands to stroke soft patterns across my back with his fingertips, occasionally dipping lower across the curve of my buttocks. His breathing had already gone back to normal.

My head felt heavy and drowsy as I lifted my boneless arms so I could grab his shoulders and hold onto him. 'I love you Nathaniel...'

His arms momentarily tightened around me as he hugged me close to him, 'I love you too a ghrá mo chroí.'

I fought against the sleepiness but as soon as he started humming his lullaby I was a goner. Sleep claimed me for warm and pleasant dreams as Nathaniel held me to his heart, safe and close. Both of us completely relaxed and reveling in each other’s nearness now, after our love making.