Awakening (A pokemon fan fiction)

hey guys! as you probably know already by the title, im making a pokemon fan fiction. I was reading this awesome pokemon fan fiction book with crimes and stuff and it was awesome!(it was called underdog) Then I decided to make a pokemon fan fiction as awesome as that one! So now im gonna do a summary thingy. kind of.

This story is based on a theory that answers questions from the pokemon anime. It answers the questions of: why has Ash never aged, why are there only officer jennys and nurse joys, and why does the pace of Ash's journey suddenly change from extremely difficult to easy. The theory is that when one of the many things that hurt Ash happened, it put him into a coma. When people found him, they rushed him to a hospital and gave him heavy medications. These started to kick in making him coma dreams go from nightmares to calm dreams. Everybody in his dreams, including the pokemon, were parts of himself and everything else was just his imagination. This story will be where Ash wakes up from coma 10 years after he entered it to find an entirely different and darker world. However, having not aged in mind yet, he goes to pursue his dream of becoming a pokemon master.

Just so you know, im gonna try to make this story a little dark. so if you dont like that stuff you should probably turn back now. im serious. run Run! ITS CHASING YOU! RUUUUUUUN!*cough* sorry about that. time to get into it!