||Fourteen||

Fourteen

"Why have you been spending so much time with the neighbor? Might I remind you that he is gay. Us, and our fellow church members do not accept gays. It's disgusting, Harry. You shouldn't be hanging out with him" Anne Styles said sternly.

"I don't care if he's gay, mum. He's a nice guy, and that's all that matters," Harry huffed and began to walk up the staircase.

"You're not gay, right?" Mrs styles asked seriously.

"W-what?" That question had made the small boy stop and look back down at his mum who was standing at the bottom of the staircase with a blank expression upon her face. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Answer the fucking question, Harry!"

"Who cares if I am or not?!"

"I care! Now, tell me!" Was the response the green-eyed boy got from his mum.

"Yes!" Harry shouted angrily, "for fuck sakes!" His eyes were dark green with anger. "I am gay! Alright?!"

"Pack your things and get out."

"W-what?" The young lad was taken back by his mum's words.

"Pack your things and get out. You are no longer welcome in this house, Harry."

---

"Harry, what's going on?" Louis asked confused as he saw the curly haired boy standing on his front porch with a suitcase and a backpack.

"M-my mum --" the boy hiccuped, "my mum k-kicked me out."

"Oh, baby!" The blue-eyed man replied sadly, "come here." He opened his arms, waiting for his boy to come and hug him.

The small boyfriend dropped his belongings and ran into his man's arms, "s-she hates me, I know it!" He cries, "I-I have no where to go!"

"Baby boy, you'll stay with me."

"R-really?"

"Yes, of course," the feathery haired man let go of his boy, "now, let me help you bring your belongings inside."

"N-no, Lou. I can get my things myself" Harry said as he let go of Louis.

"No, Haz," the older lad grabbed the small boy's things before his baby boy could. "Lets go inside" he said to the pouting boy.

"Fine . . ."

---

"Lou!" Harry whined. His boyfriend had his full attention on the movie the two of them were supposed to be watching, but the younger lad got bored of the movie quite quickly. "Louis!" He whined when the man didn't acknowledge him yet, "pay attention to me!"

"Shush, Harry. I'm trying to watch the movie, right now" the feathery haired man replied quietly, but not diverting his attention away from the movie.

The green-eyed boy huffed, but then an idea popped into his mind. He smirked as he straddled his man's waist.

"Harry, I'm trying to watch the movie" Louis complained as he tried to see the television that had gotten blocked from his tiny boyfriend. He huffed when he couldn't achieve what he wanted. "Babe, we're supposed to be watching a movie together."

"Well I don't want to watch the movie anymore, Lou. I rather just have some fun with you instead."

"Haz!" The man chuckled, "how about we just go and cuddle in my bed?"

"I think you mean . . ." The small boy smirked, "our bed."

"Yes, yes, you're correct about that, babe."

"Oh, I know."

-Larabadara. xx
541 words. Unedited.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
By the way, next chapter is the last chapter to this story. Well it's actually the prologue. Xx