||Four||

Four

*A week and a half later*

               "Hey, Lou" Harry said happily as the man opened the door to his own home.

"Hi, Harry," Louis smiled, "did you sneak out of your house, again, just to come and see me?"

"Maybe . . ." The small boy replied cheekily.

"You're a naught boy, love," the blue-eyed man chuckled, "come on in, I'll make us some tea to drink while we chat."

"Okay."

---

The young boy was laughing, like crazy, as the feathery haired man tickled his sides, "L-Louis, stop tickling me!" He said happily.

"Nah, I like seeing you laughing and underneath-" the older lad stopped mid-sentence. He stopped tickling the other lad, he stood up and cleared his throat, "erm, forget what I just said."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and got up from the living room floor, "why do I need to forget what you just said?"

"I-I accidentally almost said something that I shouldn't have, Harry," Louis purses his lips, "I basically said I like seeing you underneath me, which is wrong of me to say. I can't being saying things like that to you, love. You're a Sixteen-year-old boy, and I'm a twenty-five-year-old man."

"O-oh . . . I mean, I don't mind that you said that," the small boy giggled, "I actually feel flattered about that."

The man's eyes widen, "w-what?" He asked baffled.

"You heard me."

The blue-eyed man thickly gulped, "H-Harry, why are you acting like this?"

"Because I like you, Lou," the green-eyed boy wrapped his arms around the older lad's waist.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Harry?"

"Yes, Lou?"

"Harry," Louis shook the boy awake, causing him to awake from his wonderful dream. "Love, you fell asleep on my couch, again," he laughs and smiles as he sees Harry sleepily glaring at him, "don't glare at me. You're the one that let yourself fall asleep, not me."

"Lou!" The green-eyed boy whined, "I was tired, alright? Mum, she made me stay up late and listen to her giving me a lecture about behaving."

"Awe, you poor boy" the blue-eyed man teases, he laughs then licks his lips.

Harry slapped the back of the man's head.

"Ouch, Harry!"

"You deserved that," the small boy pouts, "you were teasing me, then you laughed at me."

"Mm, well. I'm sorry," the older lad bit his bottom lip, "I was thinking . . . Maybe we could go see a movie?"

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to go see a movie with you, Louis."

"Great!"

-Larabadara. xx
422 words. Unedited.

Sorry that this chapter was short. I was busy trying to update my other stories, and work on a new story I've been wanting to write.

Chapter question: How do you feel about Harry's dream? And how do you feel about Louis asking Harry about going to see a movie together?

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?