Hell hits earth~ Intro

Izzy's P.O.V

              I thought high school was supposed to be fun. The jocks with the popular kids. The nerds with the same names. The cuties with the cuties. But nope. I've hit Hell. Hell on earth.

     Hi, I'm Isabella Jenkins. 16. 5'4. Don't forget the straight blonde hair. Long of course. Short is gross.
Here lies my dignity with this story. Let's begin with the crap ton of books in front of my face. Homework hates me so do teachers and people. Except maybe not all. Damian Ralley. My best friend and my mistake. We hated each other for years when we were kids. Why are we friends now? Dunno.

     My mom passed away when I was 14. Not a big fan of sympathy. My dad works at the army shelter. I'm always home alone. This is just my intro. Not the whole story. You see I like this guy, he likes me. Why aren't we dating? Because of Damian. Thanks bestie bitch. I swear, I lie and I cheat in life. But we all get around the same.

   I'm kind of a big deal in this school. I'm dating Sam Dunn. The schools hottest jock. Not to brag but I get devil eyes from my teachers and fellow classmates. He confessed his love to me 3 years ago. Who can dump a guy like that? Me, that's who. Thanks Damian once again. Bestie bitch. Life definitely isn't simple. But my life is about to blow up in your face.

   No, I'm not a bully. Im not a straight A student but I try my best. If I can give any advice for you. It would be to not get a guy best friend who has a crush on you and ruins your life. I probably should burn this book after. But first. Let's read my hell hole of a life.