[3] .。*゚+.*.。 Oh, You're The Creep  ゚+..。*゚+

ابدأ من البداية

Kuroo is utterly confused. Yesterday you were totally into him, you were flirting and everything! Now she is acting like she has never even met him. You caused a scene and then rushed off.

What the fuck?

Ayumi shut the front door with a slam once she arrived back home. Your grandfather tells her not to do so as she storms into the kitchen where everyone is.

You question. "What's your problem?"

"I was at the beach minding my business, right? I was reading my book and having a nice time when this complete weirdo comes up to me pretending he knows me! It made me so uncomfortable that I left!"

Although you and your sister are identical twins, you both have different personalities. You go with the flow and tend to stay away from conflict meanwhile Ayumi is opinionated and not afraid to stand up for herself. She can be a tough shell to crack to others but once you've made it into her circle she's loyal for life. She has good intentions but she doesn't always rub people the right way, so it can be hard for her to make friends.

You sigh, "You forget our classmates all the time. I'm sure you just forgot who they were."

"No! I know for a fact I have never seen that bum before!"

You laugh, "Bum?"

"Yes!"

"I would love to see this guy."

"I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, Ayumi. You tend to be a little dramatic." Your grandfather reminds her.

"Do not."

You chime in, "Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

Your grandmother buts in, "Girls."

"I could go to the beach again, if you want to go back."

"Well, I did really wanted to read this book there..." Ayumi ponders over the thought. "Okay. I guess. You have to scope the beach for creeps though."

"Okay. Deal."

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

You and your sister walk from the car, but she stops midway at the stairs that let you down to the beach to let you scope out anybody weird looking.

As you were looking, you notice further down the same boys from yesterday are at the net again. They must be taking a break because they are standing around talking and drinking their waters.

You jog over to him from behind and speak once you reached him, causing him to turn to see you. "How's the new ball?"

"You remember me now?"

You furrow your eyebrows, "What?"

"I tried to talk to you earlier but you acted like you didn't know me and left."

You are forced to think for a second before the realization hits you. You gasp loudly, "Ooooh! You're the creep!"

"...."