Spin-off OVA - Boyfriend Switch?!

Enjoy this side story! This spin-off will be around 3 chapters :) May contain some heartbreak. This is a special follow up side story for Oh my bunny! Be prepared... Disclaimer: I don't own the gorgeous men, named b.a.p!

Spin-off ova: Boyfriend switch?

After everything that happened, it was finally peaceful in the house of B.A.P and the girls. Satsuki was cooking together with Hoshi, Jongup and Ayumi were watching anime in the living room while Zelo was doing some workouts. Kumi was streaming some videos on her laptop, Daehyun and Youngjae were sitting in the garden talking. Lau was still asleep. Himchan and Kamiko were in their room applying facial masks. Finally Yongguk was writing some songs in his room, he needed some silence and Haikyuu blasting on the tv wasn't really helping.

They thought it was peaceful but boy, they were wrong. The doorbell rang like a maniac, Zelo standing up to open it. A whole crew of people with cameras came inside. "What's the meaning of this?" Hoshi said, Yongguk, Lau, Himchan and Kamiko were coming downstairs because of the noise. A man stepped up to answer the question, they recognized him from somewhere. "Hello ladies and gentlemen~" Ayumi pointed at him. "You're Guchi, the guy from the magic store!!" She exclaimed with surprise on her face. Guchi let out a laugh and gave a wink. "I sure am honey~" Guchi recieved a mic from one of his crew members and the sound suddenly was a lot louder. "I came to give you a challenge. Since you recieved something in my store that was SO precious." Satsuki and Hoshi looked at each other with confusion. Meanwhile Daehyun and Youngjae came inside too, after seeing all the cameras. "Challenge?" Guchi let out another laugh. He was too weird, it creeped everyone out. "I challenge you girls, to switch boyfriends for a week and let's see if you can survive!" Lau put her hands on her hips while raising a brow. "And why would we do that?" She said on a sassy yet irritated tone. She was just awake so they could understand. Guchi smiled. "See this cameras?~ Wouldn't it be a fun to be on television with such a challenge?" Everyone looked at each other, some were totally into it and some weren't. But in the end, they decided to do it since it is a bonding experience and it was kind of exciting. "Let's do it." They said confident in each other but also in themselves. Guchi had a smirk on his face. "Then let me explain the rules. You switch boyfriends for a week, you can kiss and do everything you want. Except for you know what~ Unless you want to lose friends. You have to sleep together and aren't allowed to have any contact with your original partner. You can talk to everyone else. The first couple to break up or has the least romantic moments loses and has to do a horrible punishment that the other people will make up. And if you all stay together for the week. You will get a special prize." It seemed simple but they all knew the pairings were going to be something they never expected. "Kumi/Daehyun, Lau/Jongup, Satsuki/Yongguk, Hoshi/Zelo, Kamiko/Youngjae, Ayumi/Himchan. Are you ready?" They all nodded, this was going to be a tough week for everyone. Guchi's crew installed the camera's in the house. And they were going live. Everyone gave their original partner a last goodbye and they all agreed to give it their all in the show. whatever it takes. They were going to win this challenge! The fight was on!!

Hoshi and Zelo were silent inside of their room. It was well...awkward. "So Zelo tell me a bit about yourself." She said to break the ice. Zelo cleared his throat. "Well, I love dancing and rapping of course. I am busy studying English, Ayumi is teaching me too." Hoshi nodded, she heard from Ayumi, who was fangirling in her face, that Zelo's english was very impressive. "Ayumi told me your English is very good." Zelo blushed as he scratched the back of his head. "Not really." Hoshi let out a small laugh. What Yongguk said was right, Zelo was such a baby shy boy. "I'm Hoshi, but you probably know me. I love singing and drawing. And music, history and biology." Zelo nodded with a grin. "You're Yongguk hyung's ideal girlfriend!" He said excited, Zelo was a fanboy of Yongguk too. "So do you have any place in mind for our...date?" Hoshi almost couldn't get the word out of her mouth. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate Zelo but they just don't go together. They don't have much in common. "Hmm, how about Karaoke?" Zelo said with a smile, karaoke seemed harmless. That evening, they went to the karaoke rooms where Zelo has reserved one room for the two of them. "So you want to sing the first song?" Zelo asked as Hoshi took the mic from him. She sang the first Disney song on the list since she knew every Disney that there was. And so the evening went very smoothly, Zelo sang, Hoshi sang, they sang together. And they also got to know each other better. They knew their feelings towards their partner and that was good information. Zelo was a bit too mainstream for Hoshi but she could deal with it. And Hoshi wasn't his typical girl but he could deal with it as well.