Tapus forgiveness...

--Your POV--

Charizard flew off, and Gladion carried me inside.  "Gladion... I have legs, I can use them..."  "Oh, I know, but we're cuddling where I want to cuddle."  I chuckled "I see, so you're in charge now?"  "Yep, now... we're going to your room."  Gladion carried me upstairs and put me on my bed.  He jumped into the bed next to me, and wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me tight, kissing my head.  "You're such a different person when we're alone."  I giggled and smirked.  "Yeah, that's just the way I am."  He smirked and I buried my head in his chest.  He rested his chin on my head, and sighed.  "The weirdest things happen to us (Y/N)... haven't you noticed that?"  "Yeah, I guess it's just dumb luck."  "Hmph... maybe."  I chuckled, and Gladion looked at me, his piercing peridot eyes gazing into mine.  His soft lips pressed onto mine, and we kissed for a few minutes.

We broke the kiss, and smiled at each other.  "I love you (Y/N)."  I hugged Gladion "I love you too, my Edgelord."  I realized something "Oh!  That reminds me!"  I jumped up, and Gladion whined.  "Sorry Gladi, but this is important!"  I ran to the door, and motioned for Gladion to follow me "Come on!"  "Uggghhh... fine."  Gladion got up, and slowly walked over to me.  I ran down the hall, and opened the door to the guest room.  "Why are we here?"  "Gladion, look on the bed."  I pointed to the bed, and Gladion's eyes widened. 

--Gladion's POV--

 At the head of the bed was a Lucario plush, a Weavile plush, Crobat plush, and a Porygon-Z plush.  In the corner, a life size Silvally plush.  I walked over, and stood there, staring at the bed.  "(Y/N), what's all this?"  I turned around, and she smiled.  "Gladion, I'm asking you to move in."  I looked at her surprised, and I ran to her, embracing her into a tight hug.  "Ack!  Gladion!  Can't... breathe!"  I let go of her "Sorry!"  I hugged her again, but not as tight this time.  "I'm saying thank you!  This is the best day of my life!"  I smiled, and (Y/N) blushed.  "What's up?"  "Your smile is so cute!"  I blushed "No it's not..."  "Yes it is!"  She booped my nose.  "Tch, whatever."  I grabbed her hand, and ran out of the room "Now come on!  We need to go grab my stuff!"  We ran down the stairs, and out the door.  

I pulled out my ride pager, and Charizard landed on the ground in front of us.  "Charizard, I'm going to move in with (Y/N), so I need you to take us to Aether!"  Charizard roared, and we hopped on it's back.  (Y/N) wrapped her arms around my back, and we took off, and were over the ocean in a matter of minutes.  I got an idea, and leaned down next to Charizard's head.  "Charizard, go as fast as you want!"  Charizard roared, and started flying very fast.  I felt (Y/N)'s hands slipping, and finally, they let go, and she flew off, falling down to the ocean.  I watched her falling, and got really worried, so I did something I've never done before.  "Tapu Koko!  Help us!  Help (Y/N)!"  I yelled into the air, and I saw a flash of yellow streak in front of us.  

I looked down, and saw the streak catch (Y/N).  It brought her back up, and set her down on Charizard, and she hugged me really tight.  I let out a breath of relief, and looked next to us, and saw Tapu Koko flying next to us.  "Thank you Tapu Koko.  I didn't think that you would answer my call for help, after my actions in the past..."  I looked down, and frowned.  "Tapu Kookooooo!"  It zipped in front of us, and disappeared.  "Wait, Gladion, did you say that YOU called for Tapu Koko's help?"  "Yeah... but look." I pointed into the distance, and Aether Paradise was there.  I smiled, as we landed outside, but I saw a sight that I never thought I'd see.

"A-all the Tapus?  They're all here?"  Tapu Koko, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, and Tapu Fini we floating there, looking at me.  I sent Charizard off, and (Y/N) walked up to them, and smiled.  "Hey!  How are you guys?"  They all let out a cry, and spun around.  "That's great!"  She smiled, and stepped back.  Tapu Koko approached me, and looked me dead in the eyes.  "Uhm... about earlier, thank you again.  You saved my girlfriend, and I don't even know how to thank you..."  I smiled, and Tapu Koko nodded at the other Tapus.  They all flew off, and as Tapu Koko started flying off, he turned around and nodded.  He flew off, and I just stood there in aw.

"I wonder where they're going..."  (Y/N) came up, and put an arm on my shoulder.  "I have no idea."

(A/N)- The Tapu's reason for flying off abruptly will be explained next chapter!

Here are our buddies!