The Magic Kiss

Our lips touch and my eyes grew wide. Her soft lips were so soft like rose petals we press against my lips. She caresses my face running her thumb across my cheek making me close my eyes and enjoy her kiss. She kisses my upper lip and I kiss her bottom, our overlapping sending hot shivers down my spine; sending a burning sensation everywhere.

Her kisses were slow and seductive, making me yearn for more. Both of our lips were massaging each other overlapping and crush against each other. Her arms around tighten around my neck deepening it. I wanted to run my fingers against her hair, bringing her closer to me. I raise my hand to her body slowly and she move slightly making me rest my hand on her hips; afraid to touch her.

She leans in closer to me and tilts her head. We change overlapping our lips now I’m kissing on her upper lip. The urge to run my fingers in her in her hair was burning through me, I slowly move my hands from her hips and slowly to her arms; courage building in me every passing moment. When I finally reach her hair I push my fingers through her hair making us change lip position again.

My breathing got heavier. I needed air but this kiss was just too tempting and too precious to pull away. I ran my tongue on her lower lip and she produces a low sigh, she nips my lip making me moan in my throat.

She slowly pulls away and I feel like pulling her back into me. She slowly moves away from my grip but then leans in again, only this time to my ear. She blew into my ear making me shiver.

“Thanks for the cotton candy.” She grabs the cotton candy from my other hand and walks away and calling backwards “You’re tickets are paid off now.” She walks off to the other girls giggling while eating her cotton candy.

“Whoa.” I whispered to myself.

Joel puts a hand on my shoulder “So how was it man?”

“Whoa.” I respond to him without even turning away from my angel.

“Is it memorable?” Cyril asks.

“Whoa.”

“Man, is that the only thing you can say?” Joel looks to me from his side.

“Whoa.” I said it again this time touching my lips.

He put his hands on my shoulders “Dude! Shake out of it! You’re whipped and she just kissed you once.”

“I’m not whip Joel.” I push his arms away from me, still keeping an eye on Calli.

“Really Helio?” Cyril leans his right arm on my shoulder “You’ve had glassy eyes since she kissed you.”

I blink eyes; shaking the last shred of kissing memory.

“Hey boys! Are you going to stand there all evening?” My angel laughs looking at us followed by the other girls then they all turn back once again talking.

“Come on man, you can’t just stand here all day long.” Joel pushes me forward, towards the girls.

“You ladies want to get a pizza?” Joel puts his arm around Kourt.

“Yes!” Calli and Nat answers excited.

“No! No more pizza.” Kourt looks over at Joel “All you do is eat pizza Joel. No more.”

“Awwhh..” Nat looks really bummed.

“Come on Kourt, just this once?” My angel put on a pouty face.

“No guys, she says no so it means no.” Joel looks at Kourt. I’ve never seen them like this.

“Guys, are you okay?” Aleez look at the couple.