Chapter 4-Yikes

Zacznij od początku

I stood up from where I was sitting, feeling a little dizzy when i did.

"Wait... Don't actually do it." She said as she uncrossed her arms.

"I know, I just need to go talk to somebody..." I said as I walked past the ghost.

"Before you try to talk to Baby... She's actually being worked on by Henry right now, so it's best to just find someone else to talk to before you go searching for her and looking like an idiot." She said as she formed in front of me.

I stopped in my tracks as I sighed, knowing that this ghost was probably right.

"Do you even have a name...?" I Questioned as I looked down.

"Well, we technically share a name... But Andrew really sucks. So just call Me Sarah." The Gh-Sarah said, as she soon disappeared into some black or something and went inside me.

I shook a little, feeling as if I just got goosebumps.

I slowly opened the door, and to my surprise, The Puppet was standing there waiting for me.

"Oh, hey Puppet." I said as I smirked a little and blushed.

"Bonjour Monsieur Garrett..." She said as she looked away for a few seconds, before she looked back at me with a slight blush on her face.

"Please, just call me Andrew." I said, keeping the smirk on my face and started to loose my blush.

"Okay, Sorry Andrew... Just not very used to calling people by their first name. Actually, I don't Really call anybody by their name at all." She said with a soft chuckle and scratching the back of her head, still blushing.

"It's alright." I simply responded with, blushing a little still.

"I'm also sorry on how I treated you last night... I should've known better." She said as she looked down and rubbed her arm.

"It's okay, it really is. If you didn't want me to see you naked I can understand... And if you didn't like the cake thing... I'm really sorry for that." I said, remembering what happened last night.

Before I could say anything else... I felt The Puppet wrap her arms around me and... Hug me..... But For what reason? I felt her breast press up against my chest... I couldn't help but just blush at the feeling of it.

"I-I just want to thank you For what you did earlier. I knew things were gonna get out of hand.. I just didn't really know that man was gonna hit me." She said, her seducing French voice, now having a sad tone in it... Causing her voice to crack a little.

"Calm down Puppet..." I said as I pulled away from her, noticing she was tearing up.

"I tried to keep it under control... I really t-tried Andrew... I just wanted to protect Freddy..." She said, placing her hands on her face to try to hide her tears.

"Puppet..." I said, frowning a little as I looked at Her.

"Andrew... Tell me your secret... I know you can control a crowd! I know you can!" She said, putting her hands on my shoulders and started to shake me. That wasn't the only thing that was slightly different about her, her eyes... Two simple White dots... Nothing else.

"Puppet!" I said, moving her hands off of my shoulders.

"Jeez... Seems someone needs to hit her again to knock her sanity back into place..." Sarah said, her voice echoing for some reason.

"You need to calm down... I don't know what has gotten into you... But you need to calm the hell down." I said, now placing my hands on her shoulders.