Chapter 13 ~ A great way to end a date night!

Start from the beginning

“Oh really?” I said slyly. Who knew I was such a badass before! I mean sneaking out of school for a little romance, playing pranks on anyone who crossed me. Plus that time I totally pinned Leo when he woke me up was awesome!

“Yeah but even though you did badass stuff you’re still the nicest person I’ve ever met. So you always have that going for you.” He smirked before taking my hand into his and kissing the back of it like I was a princess or something. I swear it made my heart melt on the spot.

“That I do.” I smiled warmly as we placed our interlaced hands in between the dash board.

The rest of the drive was kind of quiet. Just the two of us sitting in the car listening to the music from the radio; it was actually really peaceful and I didn’t mind the not talking to him. Because I don’t think you need every moment to be filled with idle chit-chat and such. I think if you’re really comfortable with somebody you can live with the silence and have it not be weird.

Eventually we pulled up next to the same lake that Robin took me too on our first so called date when I transferred over to Rockland High School. It still looked the same as when we were last here. Still peaceful, beautiful and amazing. I just wondered why he would bring me here again.

“What are we doing here Robin?” I asked innocently.

“Well I thought since we haven’t had much alone time together since the whole you losing your memory thing that we could just come out here and talk about things. Anything you want to ask I’ll answer it as best I can.”

Can he get any more amazing! I don’t think so but I know he is going to do it one way or another.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” I smiled intertwining our hands as we walked towards the edge of the lake, where surprisingly there was a blanket set up all ready for us to sit on, “Did you put this here?”

Robin nodded sheepishly before pulling me down to sit next to him on the blanket he had obviously set out for the two of us.

“So what’s your first question?” he asked as soon as we were both settled and comfortable. Me leaning almost my entire body against his side with my head resting in the crook of his shoulder, and him sitting there with his arm draped around me his hand landing on my waist as his thumb gently rubbed the skin there.

“Umm well I guess my first question would be how is everyone doing back home?”

He chuckled, “They’re good, they miss you though. For some reason especially Jack; he’s apparently bored with everything because you’re not there to challenge him and wants to have some fun again. And Peter and Tessa are still going strong, umm I haven’t really heard from Sarah since you left but she was more your friend than mine. Aurora is actually hanging out a lot more with Rachel but they both really want you back so as they said, and I quote, ‘the three sisterteers can be back together.’”

“What about you?”

He sighed before taking his free hand and rubbing the back of his neck, “Well I’m doing okay, I miss you like hell that’s for sure, but I’ve mostly been hanging out with the guys and Rachel.”

I nodded my head, that makes sense. At least he’s not miserable and alone, I would feel terrible if he did that, “You’re not just saying that to make me feel better are you? Because I swear if you are pulling away from everyone because of me I’ll never forgive myself and I’ll make sure Jack and Rachel give you the talking to of a life time!” I only half joked.

But Robin shook his head and immediately a weight I didn’t even know was there lifted from my shoulders, “Okay good. You’re turn!”

“I thought it was only going to be you asking the questions Blue.” He chuckled looking down at me as best he could.